Comments on Profile Post by Charlatan

1. moremuffin
    moremuffin
    I've been trying the same thing with Conquest path in Fates. Normal Lunatic in that path is actually harder in some of the later missions than Awakening ever got in Lunatic+.
    Dec 16, 2016
    Firebird Zoom and Charlatan like this.
  2. Charlatan
    Charlatan
    I eventually played POR+RD on lunatic without losing anyone, hungry little Ilyana scoring every "best of... " title in the credits ( :P )
    But the new features and character class developments in the more modern games eventually destroyed me >.< gotta have to learn to optimize that first
    Dec 16, 2016
    Firebird Zoom and moremuffin like this.
  3. moremuffin
    moremuffin
    I actually have the same thing happen in Fates with Felicia. That early game access to Galeforce really lets her rake in all the kills, and yet people try to tell me she's one of the weakest characters. I think last playthrough she actually tripled her closest competitor for kills ... which was my main character. :/
    Dec 16, 2016
    Firebird Zoom and Charlatan like this.
  4. Charlatan
    Charlatan
    Thats no surprise. This is one thing that showed me researching on google is a bad idea.

The Ilyana I mentioned is often called one of the worst mages in these two games, especially when FE10 nerfed lightning spells, but in both, she was a badass to the point my "no reloads" mentality was saved by her most-unlikely dodging a lethal javeline.

Luck is a factor, but otherwise any char you care for can be badass.
    Dec 16, 2016
    Firebird Zoom likes this.