Share This Page

RyuujinZERO

Supernova, Male, from United Kingdom

You are filled with PROCRASTINATION! Aug 11, 2016

RyuujinZERO was last seen:
Apr 2, 2019
    1. Bob Troper
      Bob Troper
      Huh, was that a prank or is it a sign your still alive? (the booping thing)
      1. Cryptoid
        Cryptoid
        what boop thing?
        Apr 10, 2019
    2. Bob Troper
      Bob Troper
      Are you dead? (sorry for returning again just wanting to see if your ok)
    3. Bob Troper
      Bob Troper
      I know you will want to keep your right to own the Avali species for you are the creator, but Can I own all rights of full on ownership of the Avali species, Illuminate, and lore for use of my own purposes basically revoking your ownership of it. Please, and goodbye. I will accept a no for an answer if that may be the case.
      1. Shaadaris
        Shaadaris
        I'm not Ryuu, but...
        Sorry but you're insane.

Nobody who put this much work into a passion-project like creating an entire species, their lore, their technology, their culture, and even going in-depth in their biology, would just randomly give literally all of it up to a random stranger who asked.

Honestly, if I were him I would consider even the question to be a massive insult.
        Jan 1, 2019
        Jusey1, Setsy and Bob Troper like this.
      2. Bob Troper
        Bob Troper
        I got an honest response and plus I knew he would probably say no or something but hey I just wanted to try it out. but I do agree with your reasoning for why he should say no. Sorry Ryuu, bye.
        Jan 1, 2019
    4. Truncatus
      Truncatus
      PS: Sorry if I come out very rude. Because of the Limitation of 420 characters I could not write something about my project or my background.^^
      Sry for doublepost. >.< will not happen again.
    5. Truncatus
      Truncatus
      Are you the original Creator of the Avali(The owner of the Trademark)?

If the Answer is no:
      - Do you maybe know who created the Avali?
      If the answer is yes:
      - Would you grand me the permission to use the Avali for my game(There will be an entry in the Credits of course)?

I hope I do not overrun you with all this.^^
      1. Shaadaris
        Shaadaris
        He is the original creator, yes. They originated from a Spore mod he made. I'd say try to contact him elsewhere, as he hasn't been on these forums since mid 2017.
        Jan 1, 2019
    6. Iaeyan Elyuex
      Iaeyan Elyuex
      Hey. I bought the Second Life Avali avatar. That was before I knew what Eli did to you. I almost regret that purchase. I'd like to give you a royalty on it. What'll you take, and where do I send it?
      Thank you for existing. I am obsessed with these adorable space floofs. I know these are sapient people, but they are still absolutely plushie-worthy. I want to sleep under a pile of Avali plushies.
      1. Waffle-Chan likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Niphim Das Victara
        Niphim Das Victara
        What happen? With the SL avi? I bought one too and If it was stolen or something then I'm not gonna feel to good about that.
        Oct 26, 2018
      4. Iaeyan Elyuex
        Iaeyan Elyuex
        I don't know. I jumped to conclusions, I feel like an idiot, I've probably made a couple enemies with this post.
        Oct 27, 2018
      5. Niphim Das Victara
        Niphim Das Victara
        Oh alrighty
        Nov 5, 2018
    7. abe2022
    8. ProfPhoenix
      ProfPhoenix
      Are you ok?
    9. KapitanDietrich
      KapitanDietrich
      If ya ever get back, I'd like to ask some questions about the Avali that the wiki nor do your past posts answer... plus I have an entire made up language that will never get used so maybe the Avali could use some of it or a edited version of said made up language?

EDIT: Also I think I'm addicted to being an Avali now, even my new fursona is an Avali now xD
      1. Firebird Zoom likes this.
    10. xXflamehawkXx
      xXflamehawkXx
      Hey! I was wondering where I could find a diagram of an Avalon gun. I'm planning on making a prop of one, and it would be super helpful if I could find one.
    11. comet1337
      comet1337
      come back and gives a sign!
      2. Firebird Zoom
        Firebird Zoom
        He is in the States right now.
        Nov 20, 2016
        comet1337 likes this.
    12. lykybloodpaw
      lykybloodpaw
      is it true that your remaking the avali mod cause ive been using the Avali(Triage) version and its amazing and ive read all of the lore on your avali wiki cant get enuff
    13. LithiumMirnuriX
      LithiumMirnuriX
      Avali mod is retired? (for DRM Free Version, Without Steam Workshop)
      1. Firebird Zoom and MrToni300 like this.
    14. Kohrokho
      Kohrokho
      Hm. I enjoy thinking of scientific theories on your creation, the Avali. I appreciate your effort in creating a truly distinct race.
    15. Starbound1012
      Starbound1012
    16. Starbound1012
      Starbound1012
      So scince I have trouble with downloading mods I always use the steam workshop. I heard about this mod quite recenelty and I heard that the orginal was outdated and your rebooting it.I found out that someone used the files to put it on the workshop and make it 1.0 compatible. Does the mod contain the same content? Is it offical? and are you planning on putting it on the workshop?
    17. comet1337
      comet1337
      that mod reboot can't release fast enough
    18. Sock of Retribution
      Sock of Retribution
      Your work is much appreciated, sir. You'd still be a pretty major life influence to me even if I were to take away only your creation of the canon Avali (mod excluded, rather).
    19. Firebird Zoom
      Firebird Zoom
      How's your day been?
    20. Gilligan Lanley
      Gilligan Lanley
      Just dropping by to say hi and <insert fanboy speech here>! But really, thanks a ton for creating the Avali mod, and I look forward to future content! c:

Cheers mate!
      1. Relten and Firebird Zoom like this.
  • About

Signature

Avali Race Mod - Starbound's fluffiest (And only) nomadic space raptors
    Z̷̢̢̮̝̬̬͔̠ͦ̆͒̔Ǎ̧ͥ͗ͪͥ̌ͩͥ͟͏͙̘̰̤L̙͈̖͚̅͜G̥͔ͨͭ̒͐̌͒̔̈́O͚̒ͮͩ̍̇̂́ͅ ̶̧̦̝̞̗̘̞͖̭͓̽̓͊ͫ̌͒̄̈i̶̱͎̭̖̭͚͙̮̩̽̉̊ͨͧ̉ͣ̀̚Š̛͇̼̤̼̥͉̓̊ͯ̆ͬͨ̚͜ ̛̓ͭ͌͋҉̤͓̪w̨̥̺͚̥̬͔̙̝͓ͦ̔ͦ̀a̸̢͍͚̺̬̽̍͐̌̂̈́t̶̘̔́ͬͩ͛͞C̨̩̭͔ͬ́̾ͫ̓̃͠H̡̤͈̟͈̹̍̋̌̑͐ͪ̒ͣi̸̷̛̤̲͚̲̥̯̣̭̇ͩ͐ͤn̢̻̖͕͙ͤͭͪͭ̏͊̉̾́̕Ḡ͓̬ͦ̾̌̂̀̚̕͢ ̵͎͈̟͇̞̮̘͛̐̔͋ͪ̆́y̺̫͚̰̿̎́Ó̡͈̤͎̥̮̤̜͗̊͗̓̉Ū̿̿͆҉̡̭̙̗͉̠̠̹̬[​IMG]