J_Mourne was last seen:
Nov 10, 2017
    1. J_Mourne
      J_Mourne
      > wærwyrde
      1. Firebird Zoom likes this.
    2. Sock of Retribution
      Sock of Retribution
      As I implied below, all your stories with the avali are great reads and thoroughly appreciated! I do want to ask, however, whether you take requests or commissions for stories, sir.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Sock of Retribution
        Sock of Retribution
        Well that at least gives me some reassurance. I like Reksanden's and your characters, it would be cool if I could roleplay with them come summer when I'll hopefully have access to Discord again if all is well. I know that might sound a bit demanding, it's just that I'm eager to get closer to a side of the avali community which I believe is of a very high quality!
        Apr 25, 2017
        Firebird Zoom likes this.
      4. Sock of Retribution
        Sock of Retribution
        I've also been contemplating a story adaption of Jiro's earlier life/backstory lately, and I instantly thought of you as the best avali fandom writer I know and the best candidate for such a thing. The more I think about it, though, the more a long and detailed plot description would be necessary; that would make for a proportionately long and detailed story.
        May 16, 2017
      5. J_Mourne
        J_Mourne
        You're more than welcome to shoot me a PM with your thoughts. I'm always happy to read what others have written and provide some feedback if wanted.

That said, I can't really make any promises without knowing more about the project. I've been having to devote the majority of my time to finding summer work so that I can afford to update my PC before it melts entirely. Writing time has been scarcer than I'd like.
        May 20, 2017
    3. Dipdoo
      Dipdoo
      I just wanted to let you know that I love the stories you've written, each one of them has something special about it. I feel like I owe you some help with how much I've enjoyed them. Don't hesitate to ask if you ever want a proofreader or living thesaurus. Finally, I wish you luck with you choose to do.
      1. Sock of Retribution
        Sock of Retribution
        Was going to say something of this caliber, but guess I'll just ditto off this post. Thanks Dipdoo ;)
        Feb 22, 2017
        Firebird Zoom and Dipdoo like this.
    4. Androconia
      Androconia
      10/10 would do mildly lewd things with.
      2. J_Mourne
        J_Mourne
        At least buy me dinner first. Probably a cheap dinner. Some chicken nuggets or something.
        Aug 28, 2016
    5. Myifee
      Myifee
      I spy with my little eye,

A sight rarely seen,

A friend visiting from long past,

Is this reunion sweeter for the time spent apart?
      1. Firebird Zoom and Dipdoo like this.
    6. Corosar
      Corosar
      I would like to say that you did a really good job with reks back story it was a great read and very entertaining!
      2. J_Mourne
        J_Mourne
        Thank you very much. I write mostly because it's fun, but it never hurts when others enjoy reading it as well.
        Jul 28, 2014
    7. MrMadmanx2
      MrMadmanx2
      you can ask a friend who has an Account to Ask, regarding your recent post on Icebelly's page
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Myifee
        Myifee
        Sorry for the late reply.

Seeing you this excited for it is all the payment I need. But take your time with it, Nexeron still has a few more commissions to burn through.
        Apr 24, 2014
      4. J_Mourne
        J_Mourne
        Yeah. Gonna think on it at least a day, before I screw something up by rushing.

If you ever need anything in return, just let me know.
        Apr 24, 2014
      5. Myifee
        Myifee
        I appreciate the offer, but it's fine overall.
        Apr 24, 2014
  • About

Birthday:
    May 14, 1995 (Age: 28)
    Home Page:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/waerwyrde/
    University Student
    Young human majoring in technical writing and communication with a minor in electronic media. Enjoys video games, archery, reading, and fiction writing. Is partial to speculative hard science fiction and unique fantasy settings.

Began playing Starbound in 2014, after switching from Terraria.

Interact

Signature

\__Steam ID__\__[​IMG]