Comments on Profile Post by Merithor

1. Merithor
    Merithor
    So.. monster arena hunting and having to level up.. A LOT, just to get back to Besaid because of Dark Valefor blocking path. :(
    Why did I have to screw up Besaid and not get the destruction sphere... ;-;
    Aug 25, 2016
    Kaede Grimwater likes this.
  2. Kaede Grimwater
    Kaede Grimwater
    Ten is one of my favorite games in the series. I should really re-buy it.
    Oct 16, 2016
    Merithor likes this.
  3. Merithor
    Merithor
    For me liking 10 says that it's got what it takes for me to play it.
    I Yojimbo'd Dark Valefor for the sake of Besaid. All I need to do now is win Blitzball for Sigil/Weapon for Wakka and all Celestials will be gotten. Then Inside Sin/Omega Ruins last places for monster arena stuff, and Dark Aeon fights (with out using Yojimbo).
    But zat will be a little bit, working on Hyrule Warriors and HyperDimension games.
    Oct 16, 2016
  4. Kaede Grimwater
    Kaede Grimwater
    Didn't have Dark Aeons in the version that I played. I hear they are crazy OP.
    Oct 16, 2016
    Merithor likes this.
  5. Merithor
    Merithor
    Dark Aeons came in the International Version, half a year AFTER 10 released. OTherwise the first version/Greatest Hits is original.
    Yes, they are stupid OP. As a normal for equipment needs Auto-Haste before able to obtain Ribbon (Dark Matter drops from D.A and Original Creations in Monster Arena, International/HD Remaster only)
    Oct 16, 2016
  6. Kaede Grimwater
    Kaede Grimwater
    I wonder if the Dark Aeons in 10 are canon. If they are canon, that might screw with 10-2 a little bit.
    Oct 16, 2016
    Merithor likes this.
  7. Merithor
    Merithor
    Nah, they're optional. What happens in 10-2 is their's, not because of Dark Aeons in 10.
    What they say for X's DA is you're being punished for falling out of Yevon's grace, thus must serve penance (hence last boss being aptly named Penance).
    X-2 you're trying to save the world, baddy mcbadface causing mayhem in the farplane, etc. Makes Aeons go bad.
    Oct 16, 2016
  8. Kaede Grimwater
    Kaede Grimwater
    Hm. Thanks for clearing that up.
    Oct 16, 2016
    Merithor likes this.