Comments on Profile Post by MrStrangerPL

1. Xylia
    Xylia
    "most"? lol. That's an exaggeration.
    Jul 31, 2016
  2. MrStrangerPL
    MrStrangerPL
    I get the chainsaws, axes, different hoes, lasers and all that good stuff. Matter Manipulator. I don't get what happened to racial weapons, racial vehicles (mechs included), nearly all of the techs, randomly generated mobs whitch got basically replaced by same old jumping
    Jul 31, 2016
  3. MrStrangerPL
    MrStrangerPL
    turds, rocks that just won't die, and these poptops or whatever their name is. Also what happened to racial foods, and penalties for eating wrong foods? What happened to idea of resurrecting fossils? What happened to the Idea of quest that was supposed to introduce us to the fossil discovery in the first place?
    Jul 31, 2016
  4. MrStrangerPL
    MrStrangerPL
    Novakids being totally ignored, not having a single town it seems. Don't get me wrong, I really like the 1.0 so far, but god damn, once you think about it... It's not the most of the game in the regular sence. It's more likely most of the ,,old'' game. So much got sacrificed.
    Jul 31, 2016
  5. Xylia
    Xylia
    1). Mechs didn't sound very balanced, lol. I remember reading tales of them being quite overpowered to be honest. 2). Racial Weapons are kinda... meh. You'd probably find a randomly generated sword in a challenge dungeon that was better. (cont)
    Jul 31, 2016
  6. Xylia
    Xylia
    3). It is kinda bleh that all foods are the same, but I suppose they did that for simplicity's sake? That or maybe they plan on re-adding it back once they balance Survival? 4). Dunno, resurrecting fossils was never in-game so you can't count it as "removed" content, same goes with the intro quest. (cont)
    Jul 31, 2016
  7. Xylia
    Xylia
    And Novakids... as I keep telling people, Novakids do not settle. They roam constantly. It would make zero sense for there to be a town of novakids for that reason. Now, they COULD have microdungeons where a novakid is standing next to a vehicle as a merchant NPC.
    Jul 31, 2016
  8. MrStrangerPL
    MrStrangerPL
    To be honest, mechs were in fact underpowered af. Still, it was fun running around in them. Made more sense, for mech jumping up hills, not this hooverbike casually climbing vertical walls. Racial weapons were great! Swinging my giant Crow-Axe was really fun. Sure, they didn't had elementals on them, but they compensated with pure damage.
    Jul 31, 2016
  9. MrStrangerPL
    MrStrangerPL
    About fossils you're kinda right, but you can't say it's ok, nor it wouldn't be fun to resurrect that T-Rex, tame it, and keep it as a pet (for example.) About novakids. All of them cho choo through the cosmos? There's not a single one Saloon bartender etc? What's up with them? They don't remember their legacy, or have a memory of a goldfish, and because of that, they can't settle?
    Jul 31, 2016