Geodeek
Mods:
Student

Share This Page

1. Aldubaran
      Aldubaran
      Hi, any chance I can get my name (Aldubaran) cleared on the server so that I can use it again? I would message you on Discord like Eradem said, but I'm not sure how to find you on it. Thanks.
    2. Epty
      Epty
      Hey uhm.. a friend of mine who WAS an admin on the old server only just found out about the revival server and he's wondering if he can get his admin back..
      1. Geodeek
        Geodeek
        Archangel should contact me directly. I'd love to work something out but this kind of thing cannot be carried out via proxy.
        Jul 8, 2016
      2. Epty
        Epty
        Ok, i'll let him know
        Jul 9, 2016
      3. Scival
        Scival
        Yeah, talking about that, maybe you should get some server admins? I mean, you can't really complain about people breaking the rules if you're not gonna have anyone to enforce them when you're not around.

Well, actually, you can. I guess that was kindof a lie, wasn't it?
        Jul 12, 2016
    3. wakefulzack
      wakefulzack
      i guess these forms don't have private messaging, anyway, do i need permission for your server's mod pack, and if i do, may i use it for a testing server i'm using?
      1. Jimlad 42
        Jimlad 42
        There is private messaging. Mouse over Inbox and you can click "Start new conversation."
        Jul 1, 2016
      2. wakefulzack
        wakefulzack
        oh, thanks
        Jul 1, 2016
      3. Geodeek
        Geodeek
        A large portion of the mods we use can only be included in a modpack with explicit permission from their authors. If you were to use the mods for a different server, you would need to get permission from each mod author before doing so.
        Jul 2, 2016
    4. shefanhow
      shefanhow
      So im having a ton f trouble finding how to get on the FBR server.. is there a link im missing or.. what do I do?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. shefanhow
        shefanhow
        oh... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i thought the thing on the forum page was the website to get to the address, not.. the actual address.. im so sorry for bothering you ^-^;
        Apr 3, 2016
      3. Geodeek
        Geodeek
        Don't worry about it. This has actually happened a few times now.
        If you have any suggestions on how I can reword the post, feel free to let me know.
        Apr 3, 2016
      4. shefanhow
        shefanhow
        i do have a suggestion, if you want it to be clearer, just make it to where the post states that the underlined address is the actual server address that might help anyone who was unclear of the way you wrote it, you dont have to do it but its a suggesstion.
        Apr 3, 2016
    5. robinmane
      robinmane
      so the alt is called alex but just to ask i have a new char also called alex but with an upper case A instead so idk
  • About

Student