Comments on Profile Post by Rgbunpro

1. DustyScabbard
    DustyScabbard
    Yeah, I've been alright. Sorry that I haven't posted anything in ISTBE, it's just that I can't think of anything to say to add to the ride in the truck.
    May 27, 2016
    Firebird Zoom likes this.
  2. Rgbunpro
    Rgbunpro
    How's your summer vacation? Wait, you are on summer vacation right?
    May 27, 2016
  3. DustyScabbard
    DustyScabbard
    Yeah, I'm on vacation. It's been pretty quiet around here, though. But as I said before, my PS4 is a huge distraction, which is why most days I don't even bother with the internet.
    May 29, 2016
  4. Rgbunpro
    Rgbunpro
    What games you got on PS4?
    May 30, 2016
  5. DustyScabbard
    DustyScabbard
    Most of my time has been given away to Dragon Age: Inquisition, but I recently picked up Digimon Cyber Sleuth for the gameplay, rather than the story. Dragon Age has given me several books worth of story. Other than that I have Shadow of Mordor, which has been fun, and Infamous Second Son, which I've beaten multiple times over. I have a couple of others, but they're not really worth mentioning.
    May 30, 2016
  6. Rgbunpro
    Rgbunpro
    My brother got inquisition, he had trouble playing it though since when he ran it, it needed a bunch of updates :P
    My friend has shadow of mordor, it looks pretty fun.
    May 30, 2016
  7. DustyScabbard
    DustyScabbard
    Shadow of Mordor gets really fun once you're halfway through, as all of the midtier abilities give you a lot of function with stealth and getting around. Fighting from the shadows was my primary method of attack, since many of the orcs are real bruisers later. And your bro needs to play Inquisition.
    May 30, 2016