Comments on Profile Post by rhomboid

1. MagicallyClueless
    MagicallyClueless
    ARE YOU KIDDING I LOVE YO-KAI WATCH YESSSSSS. My tumblr is full of SDV stuff but eventually I'll calm down and draw a little bit of everything. It's... it's just a phase!!!
    Apr 22, 2016
  2. rhomboid
    rhomboid
    omgomg i drew a picture of casanuva and i'm too lazy to colour it but there's SO MANY CUTE YOKAI and like fuck i love them all

also did you finish the main mission because hsurigiuw3e the ending made me >:(
    Apr 22, 2016
    MagicallyClueless likes this.
  3. rhomboid
    rhomboid
    i meant shade om git's coloured but not shaded c'mon brain
    Apr 22, 2016
  4. MagicallyClueless
    MagicallyClueless
    i looovveee casanuva! please share if you ever finish it! :'D i think baku and abodabat are among my favies. and yeah i did finish the main mission! i mean, it wasn't the most complicated story of a game but i had enough fun getting through it i guess
    Apr 22, 2016
  5. rhomboid
    rhomboid
    i was just so pissed off because all the yokai disappoeared and i started crying like THIS IS NOT HOW YOU DO A COLLECTION GAME I'M NOT EVEN 1/3 DONE and then the credits ended and it was maybe 3 minutes and they all casually came back and i was just done like fucking fuck lmao

but omg there's so many yokai i just love and there's just not enough art of them
    Apr 22, 2016
    MagicallyClueless likes this.
  6. rhomboid
    rhomboid
    me: uses 'just' too many times
    i have the best words
    Apr 22, 2016
  7. rhomboid
    rhomboid
    i hoep you do art and upload it though omg the internet needs more yokai saturation
    Apr 22, 2016
  8. MagicallyClueless
    MagicallyClueless
    hehe, i'll eventually draw some! all the yo-kai look really interesting and i lOOOVVVEEE the game (and the anime is actually pretty freaking hilarious too) and i'm so excited for the second one to come to the US.
    Apr 22, 2016
  9. MagicallyClueless
    MagicallyClueless
    yeah tho i understand, it was so sudden xD and i was really sad about whisper disappearing especially. but then it was like HEYYYYYY JK LMAOOooo
    Apr 22, 2016
  10. rhomboid
    rhomboid
    i am pretty tempted to watch the anime but i have seen many screenshots of jibanyan around trucks and i can barely handle that subplot in the game ha-ha emotional instability
    Apr 22, 2016
  11. rhomboid
    rhomboid
    i found a nico nico chorus with a yokai song and dancing nekos though hang on lemme see fi i can find it again
    Apr 22, 2016
  12. MagicallyClueless
    MagicallyClueless
    go for it (in regards to the song)! If it helps you feel better about the trucks part, that mostly just happens in the first episode you meet him in and it's handled mostly humorously. There is another episode that brings up jibanyan's past again but i can understand if you don't wanna get involved. xD i think my favorite portions of the anime are the manjimutt and komasan ones
    Apr 22, 2016
  13. rhomboid
  14. rhomboid
    rhomboid
    manjimutt seriously gives me the heebies lmao
    Apr 22, 2016
    Justpassingthrough likes this.
  15. MagicallyClueless
    MagicallyClueless
    that's super cute aaahhh!!! and yes manjimutt is a creeper old man lmao but he's hilarious
    Apr 22, 2016
    Justpassingthrough and rhomboid like this.