Last Activity:
Apr 18, 2016
Birthday:
Nov 24, 1992 (Age: 31)
College Student (Psychology Major)

Share This Page

ExSOLDIER-J92

Intergalactic Tourist, Male, 31, from United States

Playing "Final Fantasy VII" for NES (patch/rom hack). Such a beautiful re-creation. Apr 18, 2016

ExSOLDIER-J92 was last seen:
Apr 18, 2016
    1. ExSOLDIER-J92
      ExSOLDIER-J92
      Playing "Final Fantasy VII" for NES (patch/rom hack). Such a beautiful re-creation.
      1. Gilligan Lanley likes this.
    2. ExSOLDIER-J92
      ExSOLDIER-J92
      Just started playing Shovel Knight, freaking awesome! It's a really nice combination of RPG + Platformer + Beat 'Em Up. +1 in my books!
    3. ExSOLDIER-J92
      ExSOLDIER-J92
      So far the Tree Farm is going well, but recently I've been obsessed with mining copper...
    4. ExSOLDIER-J92
      ExSOLDIER-J92
      My favorite FPS game? Obviously "Halo: Combat Evolved". It uses very little resources (128mb memory minimum, 1.5gb space). Simple & Fast!
    5. Rex Blackbeak
      Rex Blackbeak
      Lol... You're shirt reminded me of Cloud's!
      1. ExSOLDIER-J92 likes this.
      2. ExSOLDIER-J92
        ExSOLDIER-J92
        Well, that is cause this picture is of a generic SOLDIER from Final Fantasy VII.
        Apr 15, 2016
        Rex Blackbeak likes this.
    6. ExSOLDIER-J92
      ExSOLDIER-J92
      Internet is acting weird, might be offline for a while, not sure...
    7. ExSOLDIER-J92
      ExSOLDIER-J92
      Just cutting trees and fishing... good times, good times.
    8. ExSOLDIER-J92
      ExSOLDIER-J92
      8:02AM. Mornin' people, how's the day starting for you? I'm having some pizza and a Monster.
      1. Crossfang
        Crossfang
        I'll have a bite of your pizza , and maybe some Monster as a side dish. :D
        Apr 14, 2016
        ExSOLDIER-J92 likes this.
      2. ExSOLDIER-J92
        ExSOLDIER-J92
        Maybe, I'm not one to share. XD
        Apr 14, 2016
        Crossfang likes this.
    9. ExSOLDIER-J92
      ExSOLDIER-J92
      Taking a short break from Stardew Valley to continue working on my Pokemon Godra save file.
    10. ExSOLDIER-J92
      ExSOLDIER-J92
      Well, I just now turned my farm into a tree farm... time to break regularity!
    11. ExSOLDIER-J92
      ExSOLDIER-J92
      I've noticed something, I haven't farmed a single thing yet and have spent all my time fishing... guess I'm a fisherman now.
    12. ExSOLDIER-J92
      ExSOLDIER-J92
      "Where there is humanity, there is destruction; Where there is peace, there is nature."
      1. Crossfang
        Crossfang
        "If there's pizza , there is a full stomach ; If there's none , you order one."
        Apr 14, 2016
        ExSOLDIER-J92 likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 24, 1992 (Age: 31)
    College Student (Psychology Major)
    [​IMG]

Greetings from the other side of the tracks!

So, I've been a long time player of Final Fantasy and Harvest Moon, as well as a wide variety of older games, and because of this, I've become fond of just kicking back and relaxing.

As the years continue to pass, I've gotten into playing games like Minecraft (which, if you cut out all the childish people playing it, the game is pretty nice).

And now, I'm currently attending my local college to become a Psychologist and possibly get into a medical field as well. But, while I have time to myself, I found my new "addiction" and it just happens to be Stardew Valley.

From first appearance, I can say that the game was uniquely refreshing and now that I have been playing it for about 4 days now (in real time), it has become part of my top 3 favorite games (#1 being Final Fantasy VII and #2 being Minecraft).

Of course, there is still a real world I must tend to, and so, because of that, I may or may not be available often. So, with a heavy heart, I must say I hope to become a decent member of this community and just find a place where I belong.

============================================
    EXTRA INFORMATION
    ============================================

This is in the form of a Q & A, so all questions were asked at one time or another by somewhere on some website somewhere.

Q: What is your real name?
    A: Josh (or) Joshua

Q: How old are you?
    A: On November 24th 2016, I'll be turning 24... I'm sure you can figure everything else out.

Q: How tall are you?
    A: I'm around 5ft 11in (180.33cm)

Q: How much do you weigh?
    A: 247lbs (112.03kg)

Q: What do you do for fun in your life?
    A: Because I'm not exactly the "social" type, I usually spend my days watching anime, reading creepypastas/SCP, watching Bob Ross videos on YouTube, playing a wide variety of video games (anything my laptop can handle).

Q: What is college like for you?
    A: Honestly, it's a pretty nice change from high school. Sure, it is still boring and still difficult, but it is not as obnoxious as high school.

Q: Do you have a job?
    A: Nope, but I've had a few previously, had to quit work due to moving and other family matters.

Q: Do you have (or have you had) a girlfriend/boyfriend?
    A: Nope, I'm usually too busy doing what is necessary versus what I want to do. Hell, I rarely even play video games nowadays or watch anime for that matter. Maybe when my life becomes a little more stable, I'll pursue relationships.

Q: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
    A: No idea, who knows what the future will hold.

So, that's all for now everyone. Have a great week and great weekend, may your days provide you with great crops, relaxing nights, and sunny days.

Signature

[​IMG]