Oberic
Last Activity:
Mar 30, 2019
Mods:

Share This Page

Oberic

Spaceman Spiff, Male

Obe Monster Parts has been updated on the Steam Workshop. It's a lot more convenient since it auto-updates for people. I can work more now! Jul 24, 2016

Oberic was last seen:
Mar 30, 2019
    1. Oberic
      Oberic
      Obe Monster Parts has been updated on the Steam Workshop. It's a lot more convenient since it auto-updates for people. I can work more now!
    2. Jonesy
      Jonesy
      To avoid posting off-topic in the other thread; I saw my current avatar after the Brussel attacks, and as a Tintin fan found it pretty touching. Figured I'd use it for a week or so to pay my respects to the victims.
    3. Oberic
      Oberic
      On nightly, bows are .activeitem files with a matching .lua file that allows them to draw (and charge).. Promising, but I'm bad at LUA. Hmm.
    4. Oberic
      Oberic
      Concerning my Arm Cannons: I have been able to make them spawn in, but they do not work how I intended. It's gonna take a lot longer...
      1. zeskorion likes this.
    5. LegendXCarisso
      LegendXCarisso
      Is... the Arm Cannon mod able to be used in the current version of Starbound without bugs/etc... or is it needing an update? :S
      1. Oberic
        Oberic
        It works on current Stable. However I have not tested it with the upcoming Glad Giraffe changes.
        When Glad Giraffe hits Stable I will begin an overhaul of the Arm Cannons mod.

In theory, it should still work on Glad Giraffe as well, and the arm cannons are one-handed on the current version (overhaul is going to make them two-handed for the new weapon options).
        Nov 30, 2015
    6. Shadowblitz16
      Shadowblitz16
      Oberic I was redirected by someone in the starbound modding chat so i can ask how do randomly generated guns align their pieces
      I am having a problem with my modded guns misaligning by like half a pixel in height
      I checked all the part images and they all have a image height of 16 pixels
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Oberic
        Oberic
        So the problem is probably just the sprites being designed for different size guns. You could just manually edit them to line up properly.
        or make custom sprites. The best thing to do is to make sure the top or bottom pixel on the end(s) is always in the same spot in relation to the top/bottom of the .png.
        Or atleast close enough to it that things will connect together decently.
        Sep 17, 2015
      3. Shadowblitz16
        Shadowblitz16
        can you upload a pic of what you mean I still don't understand what you mean by that :(
        Sep 17, 2015
      4. Oberic
        Oberic
        I don't think I can help you.
        The parts line up decently enough in my own tests.
        It might be a problem on your end. :<
        Sep 18, 2015
    7. Oberic
      Oberic
      Considering trying my hand at making some new vanity gear.
    8. Oberic
      Oberic
      1-hand shotguns are working, Arm Cannons finally feel good, had time to make some monster parts. Car died, but it's been a good week.
    9. Crystan
      Crystan
      Master of Magic!
      1. Oberic likes this.
      2. Oberic
        Oberic
        Yup! Been using this name pretty much since the game came out waaaay back then. :P
        Mar 8, 2015
      3. Oberic
        Oberic
        Best game. I still have it, and play it occasionally.
        Mar 8, 2015
      4. Crystan
        Crystan
        Like MoO2, its still the best game of its genre! I've no idea why nobody was able to develope a >proper< successor so far.
        Mar 8, 2015
  • About