The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Discussion in 'Corporations Archive' started by MadChef, Jul 4, 2013.

1. MadChef

MadChef Master Chief

[​IMG]
    ( an homage to douglass adams)

"The strangest restaurant in the universe is for sure the "Kata-Saka-Way" situated in the third quadrant of Sharend. It's an orbital station flotaing in the middle of 7 gravitational fields, and there you can eat food from all around the universe like the famous "kiss of venus" (aphrodisiac drink) or eat the jupiter donuts made of kuthanga's eggs (aware of agnry kuthanga moms, the can easily overcome any living being)."

Ok, im posting here 'cause i think it fits my request, in this topic im searching ,literary, for people that want to build a restaurant at the end of the universe, and it could be a stable place, better a corporation of alien-food craftmans (if it will be possible).

In this topic are accepted:

*Suggestions
    *Ideas
    *Players that want to take part in this
    *Anything you think can fits the project!

Cloudhopper and Emilgardis like this.
  2. Emilgardis

Emilgardis Phantasmal Quasar

Would you like my breast, or maybe my ribs? I would make an excellent entrecote too.

I'd really like to be in this. I'd love to be a chef. Or cow.

3. MadChef

MadChef Master Chief

Sure, first chef on!

4. Emilgardis

Also, I'm guessing we are going to make it simular to the book(s)?

First contribution, these are poptop meatballs, made with herbs from the Avian garden, a free range poptop, and some nice onion from the old jungles of the humans, served with some Floran sallad. Pictures coming (not) soon.

5. MadChef

MadChef Master Chief

Sure i was thinking too about something likes "blackhole jelly" "Supernova roasted Kuthanga ( similiar to a chicken, but giant)"

6. MadChef

MadChef Master Chief

"The strangest restaurant in the universe is for sure the "Kata-Saka-Way" situated in the third quadrant of Sharend. It's an orbital station flotaing in the middle of 7 gravitational fields, and there you can eat food from all around the universe like the famous "kiss of venus" (aphrodisiac drink) or eat the jupiter donuts made of kuthanga's eggs (aware of agnry kuthanga moms, the can easily overcome any living being)."

This could be the description of the place :)

7. Emilgardis

Sweet. I really like this, we should make it more official so more people join.

8. MadChef

MadChef Master Chief

ok how we do it? :)

9. Emilgardis

Well, maybe if we made the description better(create it even.
    Go to the acknowledged corps sticky here and see how others have done it, that could be a first step.