1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Beta/Full Game Release Dates?

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Neoskull, Jun 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neoskull

Neoskull Poptop Tamer

Hi everybody, I just joined yesterday and bought Starbound yesterday and im proud I did because i'm so excited... but the problem is, I think i'm too excited and I really want to go into beta testings and try out this awesome game.
    I think Tiy mentioned about making a demo or something on his Twitter and I would rather play that then eat for a whole day. xD Hope someone has something "bound" to look out for.

Junoncross likes this.
  2. Alexforgreenz

Alexforgreenz Tentacle Wrangler

Hi, I personally would like to welcome you to the Starbound community :D. Since you are new, you should know that the developers have only stated that the game will come out in 2013. We don't know when that is exactly. But right now, and along with the daily updates we can only hope soon. Hope this helps, and welcome again.

Junoncross and Neoskull like this.
  3. CookieMillz

CookieMillz Void-Bound Voyager

You're telling me you would rather play Starbound then eat all day? What the duck...

4. Riotdante

Riotdante Void-Bound Voyager

Pretty sure you can play and eat at the same time... unless your a really messy eater :eek:

WoxandWarf likes this.
  5. carcrasher65

carcrasher65 Pangalactic Porcupine

Beta 2013 / Full Game 2013

This is all we know :cry:

6. ColgateGamer

ColgateGamer Void-Bound Voyager

SPECULATION TIME:
    From recent progress I'm thinking Mid August to maybe September 10th or 11th. I'm hoping for late July

7. wraithbone

wraithbone Pangalactic Porcupine

Don't eat over your keyboard... its all fine while its just toast crumbs and salt... then one day you are eating something really messy, sticky and... you are gonna have a bad time.

Welcome, I'll take this opportunity to point you to the Roadmap. It documents what it done and what isn't. You can see that there is still some work to be done in key places.
    Although I don't know how often the map is updated.

8. HerpDerpy

HerpDerpy Guest

Im betting beta before summer ends. If they didn't do that then they would lose a lot of peoples play time due to school etc.

9. Siloxis

Siloxis Big Damn Hero

Oh cmon guys don't change this thread to a "When do you think the beta comes out" thread. We have mor than enough here.

The Question of the Threadstsrter is answered.

10. OmnipotentEntity

OmnipotentEntity Code Monkey Forum Administrator

Question answered, locking to prevent this thread from twirling into madness.

Eoghanpm2 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.