1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Help !! :) please

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Master Cyris, Jun 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master Cyris

Master Cyris Star Wrangler

I pre ordered starbound about 2months ago maybe and got it from humble its all confirmed blah blah blah but im in the uk and it would only let me buy in dollars so i used my credit card but it still charges me 15 even though its less in pounds so yeah. but my real question is since i bought it on humble and have the code will it work when the game/beta is finally released because it was in dollars and im in the uk :yoda: sorry i went ultra noob

2. CrimsonWingzz

CrimsonWingzz Pangalactic Porcupine

It shouldn't affect the fact that you're in the UK and you bought it in dollars. It should be all fine and you should be able to use the code to play the game/beta when it is released.

Master Cyris likes this.
  3. Master Cyris

Master Cyris Star Wrangler

4. linkthegamer

linkthegamer Master Astronaut

Yes unless something really, really odd happens (not sure what). I have bought a game or two using paypal to pay in pounds (I'm in the US) so it should be just has CrimsonWingzz said.

5. Exkaiser

Exkaiser Big Damn Hero

The price of the game is 15 USD everywhere, so it's significantly cheaper than 15 pounds. Cheers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.