1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed "Frequently Asked Questions" Question.

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by pankakeman, Jun 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pankakeman

pankakeman Starship Captain

I do want to have my tier upgraded currently from the 15 dollar one to the 45 dollar one. Few reason why.

A. Contribution is key to the game, I would buy the 1000 dollar option, as my mind spills with ideas for weapons, but alas, my money is limited to a...porpers amount...although I have been able to squander up an appropriate amount for a better tier, so not all is lost. ;)

And finally, B. Because for me, to actually see a name like Butternut Pickle-Bottom appear as a name for a space Hobo would be most magical, and something I would literally cry over the sight of, that is, if you are allowed to choose a name over your own, as of which, I haven't checked. If I did my name though I would also be overjoyed, so, woo charisma.

But, my main point in posting this (most likely unanswerable request, on account of my luck this dreary day), is to ask how one is to acquire the opportunity in changing the tier in the first place. Do I message a developer? Do I simply post on here and await a reply? I have done but one of these, and it is the second one. (Hi)

So, Halp me? That'd be fantastic. ;)

2. frostybubbles

frostybubbles Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Im not sure, but maybe you just buy the teir you want. Then you'll have 2 copies and you could give away one

3. pankakeman

The point about me being somewhat of a "Porper", that wasn't a joke :zzz: I need money, but I also need this game.

In my mind, this game stands close to breathing, or cheese.

I like cheese.

Also, in frequently asked questions they said that I am able to upgrade my tier, exchanging my older one for a newer one.

4. frostybubbles

frostybubbles Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I guess you'll just have to message them :)

5. pankakeman

Baha, them being who? I suppose I could try messaging the person who led me to believe in the exchanging, but he's far to important to converse with the likes of me, I would imagine.

I suppose I'll give it a shot. Thankyou, oh wise Aquatic Astronaut. ;)

6. OmnipotentEntity

OmnipotentEntity Code Monkey Forum Administrator

E-mail us at support@chucklefish.org using the e-mail you used for purchase.

pankakeman likes this.
  7. pankakeman

Oh, enlightenment, how high and mighty you are, also whom is also capable of shooting giant laser beams. I love it.

Nevertheless, thanks a buncherry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.