1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Any more stretch goals?

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by mechaphantom, Jun 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mechaphantom

mechaphantom Intergalactic Tourist

I trying to find a list of the stretch goals to see how well we doing, any info? Hi, I knew.

2. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

No, the three we've had are it. There have been no official plans to add any more.

RedDire and WoxandWarf like this.
  3. Katwolfy

Katwolfy Starship Captain

Firstly, hello Mecha and welcome to the forums! :) I hope you'll enjoy your stay.
    On topic, you can find a list of the stretch goals on this page, on the upper-hand, right side of the screen: http://www.playstarbound.com/store/
    As far as other stretch goals go besides the three ones on that page, I don't think there are any others. If there are other stretch goals, they haven't been announced.

EDIT: Ninja'd :ninja:

4. Hi, please don't write in super-large text. :) And yeah, it seems like it's just going to be those three.

5. linkthegamer

linkthegamer Master Astronaut

I would agree. Unless a dev says something it is likely just going to be those.

6. HerpDerpy

HerpDerpy Guest

does it matter? with constant updates and mod support its not like stretch goals are all that important. heck I would have preferred there stretch goals to just be more developers to get the game out faster.

Britefire and Lobo like this.
  7. Lobo

Lobo Spaceman Spiff

not a bad idea for the next stretch goal! :rofl:

8. demanrisu

demanrisu The Original Agaran Menace NPC

more cooks does not a faster stew make.

9. HerpDerpy

HerpDerpy Guest

depending on the size of the kitchen.

10. linkthegamer

linkthegamer Master Astronaut

At most more devs would allow for a bit larger array of parts of project being worked on at one time. But at some point the number of devs would be more then the work that can be done efficiently and things would get all kinds of jumbled up.

11. d3v3l

d3v3l Guest

I didn't know code had to reach a certain temperature or become "al dente" before being served.

12. Exkaiser

Exkaiser Big Damn Hero

You guys are really struggling with this metaphor... I mean, stew can't even become al dente!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.