1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed If you buy Starbound Pixel Tier do you get a beta version?

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by BIGGAMONSTER, Jun 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BIGGAMONSTER

BIGGAMONSTER Tentacle Wrangler

If anyone could spare a couple of minuets just to tell me when Starbound is released as a beta (Or if you can get a Beta) it would be nice of you, as my brother just bought the game for me as a birthday present. I just would like to know if i get a beta for getting a Pixel Version of the game. :unsure:

2. KirasiN

KirasiN Existential Complex

You do. When the beta will be released you should be notifed. That is of course if you activated your account with your purchase..or w/e you had to do.

BIGGAMONSTER likes this.
  3. Revso

Revso Scruffy Nerf-Herder

When you buy Pixel Tier you Do get Beta as it's stated :) and for when the game comes out you'll get a steam key for when it's out :p Also the Starbound soundtrack! Plus if I'm correct, you get a DRM free version also!

4. Nacreas

Nacreas Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Is the beta out I'm really confused and how to I access it after purchase?

5. Revso

No the Beta isn't released it, there is no date apart from 2013, when you Pre-Order it, lets say Pixel Tier, in your e-mail you'll have a link that'll take you to the humble website, where you can get the codes/game download/sound track from there! It's really easy :)

6. Nacreas

Hang on I'm really confused possibly drunk but I can download the game from the email. So i can play single player? So confused!

7. Dust

Dust Giant Laser Beams

When you pre-order starbound you get instant access to the starbound Soundtrack.

When the Beta is ready the Devs will send everyone who pre-ordered an e-mail to invite them to download and play the Beta

When the full game is ready you will be given a steam key, but will also be able to download a DRM free copy from your claimed humble page.

The Game itself will have single player and multiplayer, and so will the Beta.

8. Revso

You get two copies of the game when the game is released, you get the Steam version also the DRM free version! So yes you can play Single Player, or Multiplayer! :rofl:
    But remember it's not released yet, they will send you an e-mail when Starbound is released, and that same e-mail that has your code on it that goes to the Humble page will allow you to download the game and give you your Steam Key,
    I hope this helps! :love:

9. Nacreas

Cheers guys I was under the impression that there was already a beta out. I'm a silly sausage. Hopefully the Devs release the Beta in July! :D

10. Revso

I hope for this month but that's me! Glad to help my good friend!

11. Nacreas

My good friend you are indeed! :D

Revso likes this.
  12. BIGGAMONSTER

BIGGAMONSTER Tentacle Wrangler

Allright cheers mate :) and yeah i'v done all that

Allright guys thanks :) i'v found out i just wasn't very sure what i needed to do to get it, and i'v set it all up good thanks guys again :)

13. Locking as resolved.

BIGGAMONSTER likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.