OOC P: (Hello_World)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Mercenary Lord, Jun 13, 2013.

1. THIS IS A THING
    I'm not even going to start accepting folks until a few days from now, so you have plenty of time to make and refine your characters. If you think that there's no room, you're wrong. I haven't even decided how many members to accept, so if you wanted to join but weren't sure if you could or watever, you can​
    So don't be 'fraid.​
    This has been a public announcement, brought to you by me.​
    kthx​

Ikbenbeter, nababoo and Draken09 like this.
  2. I'm starting to wonder about the diplomatic relations on the East Coast. Sounds pretty interesting, with all the different personalities of the countries being arrayed against each other.

3. ziberoo

ziberoo Spaceman Spiff

I wonder if there will be a brotherhood of steel-esque faction.

edit: Based on my incredibly limited knowledge of america, north-eastern ohio would be mostly in ohlis, correct?

4. And with that, all the countries have been Lorified. If anyone has a specific thing they wish clarified about the world, like a city of today's state or another country, etc, ask, and I'll do my best to describe them.

And yes ziberoo, Northeastern Ohio is mainly in Ohlis. (hence the names being strangely similar...)

Ikbenbeter likes this.
  5. Ikbenbeter

Ikbenbeter Pangalactic Porcupine

Russia

6. Unit 06

Unit 06 Big Damn Hero

The current state of Europe in general.

7. Naturally, Mertac owns portions of Russia, as they do with almost every area on the globe. Aside from that, the Northern areas of Russia have become much colder than they already were, as has Canada, and other more Northern areas. The amount of habitable land has shrunken slightly due to these temperature changes in the far north and south, but not too much.

Aside from Mertac, the old Russian territory has broken up in many smaller ones, soon after the First Fall. I don't feel like naming them right now, but there are a lot of them, so you could probably make one up. Some of these smaller nations have formed alliances with others of the area, and some are loners. At any given time, at least two of the many groups are at war with one another.

Anything else?

8. Draken09

Draken09 Black Hole Surfer

I have appended a bit to the end of my CS on page 2 of this thread. It's an explanation of Kyrzet's presence in Ohlis.

9. Torol

Torol Subatomic Cosmonaut

Made some alterations to my character sheet.
    Yeah if I get accepted I'll probably toss some song lyrics into some posts every now and again.
    I will most likely never post more than four lines
    so yeah.
    and by four lines I mean like four lines in stanza form.
    So that's not much at all, really.

Draken09 likes this.
  10. Draken09

Since Merc seems to be busy I just thought that I'd pop in and let you all know that each nation in the OP now has an "anthem"! These aren't their literal anthems, but rather musical representations. Go ahead and give them a listen when you've got the time!

11. stealing my thunder

Draken09 likes this.
  12. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Welp, I want to know the state of Asia.
    Also, what exactly are specifications of Online?
    Guns?
    Buildings?
    Clothing?
    And of course, science?

13. Draken09

I didn't know there was a country called Asia...

In terms of Online, I think it varies as players explore different eras of human "history".

14. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Ahhhh.
    But....
    Fine.
    Ill take a specific country.
    India?

15. Roxie Stables

Roxie Stables Parsec Taste Tester

I suggest you read the map--and the rest of the OP--a bit more carefully.

16. Draken09

The map is just of the main area, but you're right- names have changed and borders have shifted, so we'll go with the area where India used to be. I think.

17. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

I did.
    But then why does everyone name places by country name?
    So, I assume its implied that I speak of the area that used to be my homeland.

18. Draken09

True, since no nations now there have been named yet.

19. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Oh no, Im just asking generally.
    Its my thing.
    Also, y u no make RPs in Asia?

20. Draken09

I think we just make RPs centered around a place like home, and as an English-only forum, most of us are from the US/Great Britain/Australia.