1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed After the beta invitations are sent out

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Skippy3, Jun 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skippy3

Skippy3 Pangalactic Porcupine

Will it still be possible to obtain an invitation by preordering it?

2. whatsup747

whatsup747 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Pre orders will close when beta comes out.

KirasiN likes this.
  3. Mini

Mini Intergalactic Tourist

Are you sure ?

4. KirasiN

KirasiN Existential Complex

They did say preorders will last till the beta gets released...that means they will stop after the beta release.

5. Yes Indeed. Still after Pre-Orders end, Beta Starts. But it is possible they can launch Starbound in Steam with Early Access, if that's the case you can still win access to the beta before the game is launched. ;)

Ethenyl, Jrdn and vHippo like this.
  6. KirasiN

Agreed, however I have the idea it won't cost the same as the current preorder, or won't have the goodies like soundtracks.

7. Yes that is not know, and possible to end tiers only with instant access to the beta paying already the full price. :cautious:

8. KirasiN

Yea that could be right, we shall wait and see I guess! Looking forward to cooking you in-game. ;)

Ahbahl, Dust, failcake and 1 other person like this.
  9. failcake

failcake Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I shall build a cake temple in order of bacon sacrifice

Lost in Nowhere and KirasiN like this.
  10. RumorZ

RumorZ Void-Bound Voyager

So the people who have already pre-ordered the game have early access to it when the beta is out? Did I get that correct?

11. draglord102

draglord102 Star Wrangler

Exactly. That part isn't debatable. They were just wondering if you can still preorder and get the Beta AFTER the Beta comes out. Which I don't honestly know the answer :3

12. Tleno

Tleno Spaceman Spiff

Yeah... I wonder have the guys already negotiated with Gabe & Friends Inc. or that's still on their to-do list... also, I'm sure they can speak directly to Valve without any sort of tedious meddling with Greenlight. Seriously.

13. They won't need Greenlight, after the games Chucklefish do have now, + popularity of the game right now between indies. Will do fine :p

14. Revso

Revso Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Exactly, no need for Greenlight, since the amount Starbound has right now on Pre-Orders I think steam will be happy enough to allow them to get accepted right away I hope!

But when it does come to Steam, I don't think you'll get the same rewards, and might cost more since you missed your chance to get it the first time! But you still get everything in game exactly the same as the rest :giggle:

15. failcake

Im quite sure starbound is already at steam...hiden...starving for players...

16. Revso

Revso Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It's hungry waiting for its prey!

17. failcake

[​IMG]

AzViz, Revso and SeaMichelle like this.
  18. CrimsonWingzz

CrimsonWingzz Pangalactic Porcupine

It's probably dead by now.

19. Locking as resolved and derailed.

Thread Status: