1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Pre-Ordering Gold Tier - Name Question

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Revso, Jun 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Revso

Revso Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hey guys! I've been interested in buying gold tier even though I have Pixel Tier :V

But if I buy Gold Tier now, how do I choose the name I want to be in game? Like when I get the e-mail, do I choose it there? Send an e-mail to Chucklefish or what :chrono: I don't know!

My brain is small enough to take in enough information about this game as it is :halo: Been waiting every single day and looking forward to it ever since the game was announced! Can't wait!

Cheers! :iswydt:

2. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

You should be prompted at some point during the process to input the name. I can't remember which point, but you'll know when. Just repeat the process.

3. Revso

I take it they'll e-mail me shortly afterwards, or sometime in the next coming weeks :eek: ?

4. Revso

Oh did you update your post? Since I didn't see that at first haha, it changed when I posted it xD thanks! :DD

5. Active Link

Active Link Master Astronaut

Go to your Humble page, click on the button with a game key on it. It'll take you to a page on the starbound site where you can enter info and get your forum badge. When you click on the submit button at the bottom it'll seem like it only refreshed, but it was submitted. Pretty sure you're allowed to change the stuff you have entered for now.

6. Revso

Cheers! As soon as I get it I'll read this again if I need help, thanks! :proper:

7. m0raptor98

m0raptor98 Void-Bound Voyager

I pre-ordered diamond teir, so i can't halp :p this is a message just to see if my badge thing works, k?

8. m0raptor98

m0raptor98 Void-Bound Voyager

yup, it works :D

9. Jonesy

I forgot the last time somebody quoted themselves.

10. Revso

Hah! I was like wait what, a reply on this post? I already have my badge and Gold Tier xD Was pretty simple to do also!

11. PurpleHamsta43

PurpleHamsta43 Star Wrangler

I think you choose it in game.

12. Jonesy

You're probably thinking of the player character's name. He's talking about the random NPC name submitted as part of the gold tier pre-order.

Besides, the issue seems to have been resolved. The thread hadn't been replied to since June before you posted. Thankfully that's not enough to classify as a necro.

SLOW_oranges likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.