[SERVER] iLoveBacons - The Tasty side of the Universe [Updated 21/11]

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Bacon, Jun 8, 2013.

1. Lachee

Lachee Existential Complex

Bacon and AstroBlast like this.
  2. [S]miley

[S]miley Subatomic Cosmonaut

i wish to join Master Bacon... C:

lol don't know if i can still join :p
    been MIA for a while ><

Bacon likes this.
  3. Prophet of Deception

Prophet of Deception Big Damn Hero

As I live and Bacon, Huami! You look as if you have bought all of the tiers of Starbound!

Bacon likes this.
  4. Thanks for that, looks awesome, just added to the first post! Will get you as featured member in the board when i edit it ^_^
    Also when site is up i may get some space for you host such things without any downtimes or slow servers. 7 days left already? Oh dear, must start working, the scripts are not yet updated it looks going to take longer than expected but, i will manage to get it up even if without the full site (style) ready.
    Heya there Smiley. :lolwut:, if course you can join our sites not up yet but the group is not limited or restrictive, so, welcome! :love:

5. booglebonzo

booglebonzo Orbital Explorer

I've been trying to find a nice group for quite some time! I would love to join if you will accept me. ;)

Bacon likes this.
  6. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Wait, does this mean I love Bacon and I love Bacons? :seriously:

Bacon likes this.
  7. Dust

Dust Giant Laser Beams

I Love Bacons Bacon. :DD

8. I added you boogle! Welcome :love:
    Yes, we're the Bacons. You a Bacon! No, that doesn't mean you're food, it means you're hot. Something like that! :rofl:

9. Featured Members Updated with some random new ones! :love:

[​IMG]

:paper: Every member that get to this Board, when our community site launches, if you are member there you win a special badge.

Lachee likes this.
  10. [S]miley

i ate alot of bacon today now i shall walk to burn all those calories..

Bacon likes this.
  11. Let's buy Xbox One and their kinect fitness games, gotta lose that fatties! :rofl:

12. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Where's my name? ;-; I always thought I was special. :cry:

13. I will be updating with new names time to time of people being active around. *_*
    This is just the start :cautious:

Lachee and Shock like this.
  14. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

I'm active, you should see my daily exercises.

They're active. :seriously:

Bacon likes this.
  15. [S]miley

but but but..... i cant borrow games D:

Bacon likes this.
  16. Oups! Buy a ticket to Portugal, and we will do Fitness together in here! :lolwut:

Prophet of Deception likes this.
  17. PS4 ftw, I don't want no low quality Microsoft crap!

[S]miley and Bacon like this.
  18. Yes I'm a Sony Fan since it all started, i'm excited to PS4 for the big titles! I don't want to be always upgrading my PC because this next-gen titles, then i use consoles. But it is nice to see they kept the freedom without the DRM, used games, online, etc...

And PS Plus coming is also awesome, I have till 2015 in my PS3 will have also in PS4, ah well it looks nice to play with my family and friends here in the house ahah *_*

AstroBlast likes this.
  19. TheTimeLord

TheTimeLord Existential Complex

umm.. Will I get banned if I join the fansite while its testing? :p

Bacon likes this.
  20. Didn't you just did it? ahah, i'm testing it, the site is just not ready. When it launches it will be similar to that but with all content ready, for now just random stuff, bugs, etc... But it will be nice when it's ready.:lolwut:

For now not good idea join it, it's likely it will reset before the final version. I'll keep it updated in this thread. ;)