Techno Mage Laboratories

Discussion in 'Corporations Archive' started by Hik, May 30, 2013.

1. Hik

Hik Space Spelunker

[​IMG]
    "For the magically technologically advanced skill and will for testing ,look no further."
    [​IMG]

This company was founded on the concept of enabling fans of high technology to make proper collaborative technological advancements.

Anyone who agrees with the policies and focus points of the Techno Mage Labs can join in ,provided that they follow the rules.
    Just post in this thread stating that you'd like to join in. You might get featured in an art pertaining to the Techno Mage Labs.

The theme we'd like to build up here is similar to that of Aperture Science and Black Mesa. We wish to make something grand.
    This is a relatively new corporation right now ,but things have to start somewhere. So this is where we will start. With making
    progress ,that is. This company has a certain structure to keep things orderly and we'll strive to improve this. Gradually.
    If you're new here ,don't worry. You'll have lots of chance to learn something great. Or get blasting with some awesome tests.

Some banners for signatures have been added. Check back later for further updates to the thread. Thank you for reading.

[​IMG]

Rules

1. Follow the terms of service. (That basically means follow the rules of the forum ,law or the universe)
    2. Be friendly. Keep it free of internal conflict.
    3. Respect the company policies.
    4. Do not work for another company if it works against the interests of this one.
    5. Any sort of corrupt behaviour (bribes ,gambling ,etc..) or breaking of these rules can get you get expelled from this organization.

[​IMG]

Policies

We are not here to make war ,but we may engage in defensive or experimental activities involving weapons.
    We like to keep things orderly and appropriate. If you have to make a mess ,make it an organized one.
    We should stay true to our main focus points. You may select one or more depending on what you prefer.
    We do not specifically advertize the Techno Mage Labs except in the form of small banners in signatures.

[​IMG]

Main Focus Points

The basic idea of this is that we further our operations by exploring and making outposts. Our outposts should follow a certain style to synchronize our efforts ,but you can still be very creative with what they look like.

This is one of our core focus points. We wish to experiment with fusing unlikely things ,
    make arts and find out what this or that does. Our curiousness is never ending.

Ofcourse we'll have to get things in order to experiment with things. Some of us ,like me ,very much like the idea of mining and resource gathering as a fun activity.

This is where we make things and get really creative. Making robots and mechs is just a part of it.
    We could also do lots of other things. Like install pipelines ,trains and assemble various equipments.

We also wish to help others and make their experiences better. If they have trouble with any sort of technologies ,
    we may be able to help them out for small fees. Our services should be preferably cheap for others to use.
    So as to maintain a standard and increase popularity.

[​IMG]

Small Banners For Signatures

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And lastly ,here is a view of some of our facilities.

[​IMG]

Lokionze, Bacon and SivCorp like this.
  2. SivCorp

SivCorp Parsec Taste Tester

SivCorp likes your policies. We are looking for some corporate partners in the research and development department. And it looks like you need some specialized buildings, which we would be more than happy to supply.

Once you have some purchasable content, we will be highly interested. Please contact Arial on our corporate page. SivCorp Inc.

3. ChronoFlux

ChronoFlux Big Damn Hero

Hmm are you hiring? I am quite the technomancer and enjoy working with such intelligent people such as myself.:proper: Ill work hard to be your main employee!:) Oh and I really enjoy.... "experimenting" with new technology.

Hik likes this.
  4. Hik

Hik Space Spelunker

That's great. Yes we're currently looking for personnel and have a wide variety of positions available.

Let me just go over some of your qualifications so we might get you started.

5. KainZero

KainZero Industrial Terraformer

I'd enjoy being a part of this, my own focus was going to be technology acquisition and R&D anyway. although I'm fairly new to the whole thing so, where do I sign up.

:)

Hik likes this.
  6. Hik

Hik Space Spelunker

Right here. *hands you a pen* Before you sign up let me just go over a few things.

There are plenty of experiments to be working on. I base all of my research on actual real phenomena.
    Sure ,some of these things might not be of this dimensional reality but that's why we have these facilities ,
    to find out what works and what doesn't. We're also here to have some fun until we get into starbound.

When we get into the game we could also start expanding the Techno Mage Labs into the game via outposts.
    But its up to you if you wish to take part in that. For starters you might just wish to do your own thing.

You can be a lead researcher on some subject that you're interested in exploring and we'll provide some
    relatively accurate details for you to go on. We'll provide some equipments and when you get some
    good results they may lead on to something we could make use of to expand our operations.

I'd like to ask you some questions through pm's. About things like steam ,what games you play and so on.

7. KainZero

Cool stuff, just saw your message and replied.

8. KainZero

I'd love to expand things in-game via outposts, I like the idea of contributing whilst also going about things solo aswell, When we finally get this game I was going for the scientific end of things anyway which is why I looked through the various corps and found one that was just starting up.

So yeah I'd go with Outpost establishment and defense technology, that was what I was going to do alone and that is what I'd like to do as part of a group.

9. ChronoFlux

ChronoFlux Big Damn Hero

Great I'm in Offensive and Defensive Technology's. I hope we make a good team.

10. The Question

The Question Ketchup Robot

Oh No! Magic Users! I Must Quickly Get To JL Headquarters And Tell Wonder Woman Or Doctor Fate!

11. ChronoFlux

ChronoFlux Big Damn Hero

Nice! That was a clever little quip you just made. :chucklefish: ... you made me chuckle!