Notice >REQUEST ART HERE<

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Mr. Mystery, Apr 7, 2012.

?

Is this thread a good idea?

Poll closed Apr 14, 2012.
  1. Yep!

100.0%
  2. Nope!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Mr. Mistah

Mr. Mistah Phantasmal Quasar

I would like a 10-12 year old boy, with a height of around 5 feet, wearing a top hat with a gold band, a double breasted jacket (close collared) with 4 gold buttons on each side, black pants, and a pair of black loafer-like dress shoes. He also has a brass or gold colored mallet that extends up to his shoulder.

Sorry for all the details but this is actually a character that I want to draw, and i think that having already a drawing of him would make it easier to visualize him. Please and thank you. :)

2. Magma Claw

Magma Claw Existential Complex

im upto the bit where nice lucy meets scary lucy and natsu is screaming at lucy to use her spirits to get rid of the gaurds cos they were chasing em... and also i like spoilers so i know bits and pices of the whole story

3. Shadow|

Shadow| The Number of the Minibeast

Did you notice how the Dragons disappeared the same day that Lucy's mother died?

4. ViralTank

ViralTank Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I would like to request a picture! It's of a war zone, between the Apex and my race suggestion (http://tinyurl.com/lizardrace), inspired by this picture:
    [​IMG]

Except it's all futuristic, with my race leading the charge, laser sabers, all that jazz. Any brave artist want to take on this challenge?

5. Magma Claw

oh my gawd! soo true.. i wonder if it is linked, maybe she isnt a human and fled with the dragons?! idk. somehting confusing was when a fairy went upto igneel and said his "son" wont live forever, (happned when he was fighing luxus), is that fairy the guild masters old lady freind who hates humans? i bet thats cos she isnt human..

6. waflerofle

waflerofle Space Spelunker

Hey!
    I'd like to request a drawing, if you don't mind :p
    I'm currently making a tabletop strategy game and I am in DIRE need of art of any kind, as I, myself am uncapable of drawing if my life depended on it. So i would like to request....wait for it....
    a half shark-half humanoid beast (preferably bipedal), with the intent to kill something :D
    Thanks in advance!

7. Shadow|

I was planning on trying to write down all my theories as I was watching... But I ran out of pens. And then I ran out of episodes D: Double Jeopardy!

Could be anything though, It could be that Lucy's Mother was somehow involved with the dragons... Maybe she knew them... Maybe she Was a dragon... Maybe the dragons were running away from something that killed Her... Mysterious...

And I don't know about the fairy. WAIT new theory: That fairy is actually Her mother! Unlikely, I think I'll disregard that one.

8. Magma Claw

lol... those conspiracy theories....

9. Shadow|

But in all seriousness: There must be a connection. If it was real life it could actually be a coincidinc. But in a written story as that one is... the only reason they'd reveal that death date would be to show it was the same as when the Dragons left. They planned something, no doubt, it's just a question of what...

Also, so so far off topic...

10. Magma Claw

true .. true

11. ViralTank

ViralTank Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Come on guys, keep it on topic. If you keep this up, none of the artists will see the requests.

Magma Claw likes this.
  12. Fantastic Mr. Legion

Fantastic Mr. Legion Phantasmal Quasar

Just popped back to see if any artist picked up my request yet.

13. Magma Claw

sorry....

14. Neatski

Neatski Phantasmal Quasar

sharkman.png
    Heh, he turned out kinda funny-lookin'

15. waflerofle

waflerofle Space Spelunker

That actually looks pretty good, thank you very much! :D
    Here you go, you can have a cookie :cookie:

16. Liquid-Tamborine22

Liquid-Tamborine22 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Very great idea for a thread.
    I have a little creepy, comedic scene for any artist that would be interested.

Scene: Set in a space station, in a "standard" hallway, with the power out.
    A glitch huddles in a little nich (Hole in the wall, entry to another hallway, it doesn't matter much) , with a look of fear on his face, as down the dark hallway is a glitch with a hole in his face, and a eery glowing window's logo floating in the empty spot, with a creepy whisper coming from the possessed corpse saying: "The ancient one has awoken, the blue death is coming!"

In my mind seeing this basic scene put out it seems funny, but if any artist comes with ideas to improve upon the scene and want to use them instead in the art (If any have interest at all of course) , feel free to draw the scene with your own alterations as you see fit ^^.

17. Takunta

Takunta Aquatic Astronaut

(Sorry about the time it took to reply! also, not sure. I get nervous on new forums about posting :x)

18. Mr. Mistah

Mr. Mistah Phantasmal Quasar

I made my own little pixel thingy as my avatar, hopes this gives you an idea of how it should look like. :rolleyes:

19. Dubology

Dubology Big Damn Hero

Can you make a sprite of Handsome Jack from Borderlands 2? [​IMG]

20. Neatski

Neatski Phantasmal Quasar

HandsomeJack.png
    There you go

onerb2 likes this.