Notice >REQUEST ART HERE<

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Mr. Mystery, Apr 7, 2012.

?

Is this thread a good idea?

Poll closed Apr 14, 2012.
  1. Yep!

100.0%
  2. Nope!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Takunta

Takunta Aquatic Astronaut

I don't suppose anyone would be interested in drawing my avatar curtseying? (ifthisisagainsttherulesI'mreallysorry!)

2. Jedesis

Jedesis Ketchup Robot

Hello!

I'm wondering, if anyone were able to make me a logo for my upcoming game called "Deep". It's basically a 2D ocean simulator. I would greatly appreicate it! And I do need some prototype graphics like coral, fish, divers, water, waves, submarines, boats etc... if anyone were able to do that I'll let you have a massive say on my game for free! Link for more info is: http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/deep-ocean-simulator For payment I'll give you the game for free, the highest perks and some money after release, with also a major credit crediting. The graphics need to be pixelated like Starbound's but not exactly like it. I'm really looking for a great artist whose is good at what thier doing, as the graphics will appear in the early development of my game, while some will make it into the finished!

Thanks! :rofl:

3. Hmm... This looks interesting...
    Although I would need to see what kinda style you want first.
    (Also I'm not that good at pixel art, so maybe I'll let someone else do the more complex ones first)

Jedesis likes this.
  4. Åmbether

Åmbether Void-Bound Voyager

I could probably give it a try when I find some free-time.
    also, why would this be against the rules?

5. Jedesis

Jedesis Ketchup Robot

Like Starbound's style! Through not exactly like it, just do what you feels best! :rofl:

6. Hoddmimir

Hoddmimir Cosmic Narwhal

I would like to request something a little different I think. I would love to see a movie poster style piece of art for Starbound with this quote on it:

"For my part I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars make me dream." -Vincent Van Gogh.

You know some artwork and the starbound logo maybe on the bottom it says COMING 2013 etc... Just like something you would see on a movie theater wall.

7. Magma Claw

Magma Claw Existential Complex

for some reason i dotn get notifications from this thread

8. Oname

Oname Subatomic Cosmonaut

set "watch this thread and enable email notifications"

Jedesis likes this.
  9. Shadow|

Shadow| The Number of the Minibeast

Ok! Here Goes!

I request that someone draw me one of two things: A Magical Flying Kitty of Dreams (the exact details of that are up to you)

OR: One of my seven Avatars which will change daily. If you are struggling to make out what you are drawing, ask and I shall endeavour to describe the details that are not so easily seen. Also, you should probably save the avatar you want to draw while it's there because they change, as prev. mentioned.

Thank you in advance :3 ^^

Jedesis likes this.
  10. Magma Claw

i did already ages ago - _ -

11. Magma Claw

is that NATSU DRAGNEEL?! i love fairy tail, watching the series atm, upto the bit just after niravana or whatever

12. Shadow|

:rofl: No it isn't, although I guess i can see the resemblance, This is currently Red Firelight. A character of my own creation. obv. there be a dark dragon, and a ring of fire in this pic, but less obv. is the dual pistol he's wielding. I should probably also note that people should save the Avi they want to draw as it is liable to change...

13. Magma Claw

lol k, but i saw the scarf th onk hair and all!

14. Shadow|

Ah yeah, I see your point. That was actually a chain wrapped around his neck/down his arm.
    But yes, good anime that one! I watched most of it at some point, it was really getting quite intriguing by the end... All the 'coincidences' happening about...Stuff... How far in are you?

Edit: Oh wait. Nirvana. Right... :facepalm:

15. Jedesis

Jedesis Ketchup Robot

Just wondering if you've finished my request. Thanks! :rofl:

16. I'm waiting for someone else to try it. I have no idea how to begin...

Jedesis likes this.
  17. Jedesis

Jedesis Ketchup Robot

Okay then, but I've already got a logo for my game
    [​IMG]
    Thanks!

Exaii and AstroBlast like this.
  18. Maybe I'll try making something anyway... I dunno.

Jedesis likes this.
  19. Jedesis

Jedesis Ketchup Robot

Just do what you want to do!

20. poem4everyonessouls

poem4everyonessouls Space Hobo

Just wondering if anyone could possible draw a character for me =D I'm writing a story, and I kinda need visual representations of each of the main characters for my readers. I couldn't really find any stock photos online, and I have the idea in my head already. So, the request is:
    A fairly young male, 23 years of age, in an anime style, with light brown hair, a bit of a beard, gray eyes, perhaps a sort of blank, contemplating facial expression, and wearing a big heavy brown leather coat. Thanks so much to anyone who helps out! ^w^