The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by zooey, Apr 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Arawn followed her anxiously. He was excited about the wings still.

2. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Azoulas raises an eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

3. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Heading into the doorway to the large library, Lilly walked over to a shelf and began to look.
    "Should be somewhere around- Here it is!" she exclaimed, taking a fairly large book off of the shelf.
    Walking over to a small couch beside the fireplace and sitting, Lilly opened up the book and said "Let's see what we should base the wings off of!"

4. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

The orb pulsed with energy.
    (Hint: Try getting through it.)

5. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

He hopped on her back and peeked over her shoulder to the book. As she went through the book he stopped her on one pair of wings. "Whooo... Those are bright and sparkly and so pretty!" The wings looked truly. Unique. The entry went to state they were wings of Astral beings who would occasionally fall to earth.

6. Guppy The Cat

Guppy The Cat Heliosphere

"The ooze was more gelatinous and wiggly, like jello. This just looks hard like a brickwall"

7. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Oh? A pair of wings like that? They will take me a bit longer to build, and might be a bit less sparkly, but I think I can make something like that!" Lilly replied with a laugh.
    "Sure that's what you want made? Once I make them it would take a lot of work to change how they look!"

8. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

"Maybe... make a Cape Transformation so I can hide it! Then I'll have a super duper bright shiny cape too!" His eyes sparkled in glee.

9. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"A cape transformation?" Lilly said, pondering the idea.
    "Actually, maybe I could work something like that out, a small custom-made pair of wings that transforms into a cape could be possible with the shapeshifting magic I can cast now! I'll have to test it for a while, but I think it could be done!"

10. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

He smiled happily squirming on her back in joy. "Oh thank you miss Lilly! I can't wait to surprise Mommy with these! It'll be so much fun!"

11. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"I'll be happy to work on them! I always need more to work on, waiting on runes to finish their progress leaves free-time, and I need to stay working! It'll be fun trying to build these!" Lilly happily replied.

12. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

"Should we avoid it?"

13. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

He giggled. "All work and no play makes Lilly a dull girl. But, you did play Traps with me. Aaaand loooooose" he teased at the end.

Britefire likes this.
  14. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Heh, for me researching and building things is more like playing than it is working!" Lilly giggled.
    "And yeah, you won that one, we'll see who wins when I actually have the energy to make a real trap instead of that half-rate toy I built!"

15. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

As he spoke those words the dome began to grow thinner.
    (Try getting in, and when you do....You get to meet cuddles.)

16. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

"Any Time Anyplace!"

17. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Heh, okay then, maybe tomorrow we could head out to the forest and try, I need to gather some supplies from there anyways!" Lilly replied, laughing a bit.
    "Who knows, maybe we'll even figure out a bet, though you'd need to be careful what you choose, because I'm sure to win!" she added in a teasing voice, laughing slightly as she finished.

18. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

He giggled. "Mommy thought she could beat me in a bet too." He yawned and rubbed his good eye, his bad scarred eye still showing.

19. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Heh, alright then, it's a deal, we'll have to think of a bet then!" Lilly said with a laugh.
    "I think I know what I need to read..." she added, grinning and getting up from the couch to get a book on shapeshifting from the bookcases.

20. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

He yawned again rubbing his bad eye wincing in pain, but not reacting in any other way. Almost as if he didn't even realize it hurt that he was doing that. He looked at her. "Reading's boring."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.