The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by zooey, Apr 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

He looked at it. "Cool. So very cool."

2. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Cool? You haven't seen anything yet, look over there!" Lilly replied, grinning and pointing to the now larger spinning ring of fire hovering above a table in the room.
    "Lots can be accomplished with runes!"

3. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

"Wow... Can I do that stuff?"

4. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Hm? Well, I could try teaching you some rune magic, you any good at drawing by chance?"

5. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

he held up his horrible scribble map! "Yup!" He put it by a flame as the scribbles changed into a not bad map of Kalissa's Room. "I worked hard on this."

6. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"You made that?" Lilly said, grinning a bit.
    "Nice work, good job on getting the hidden ink as well, I think you could manage some simple runes, what do you hope to do with it if you learn it?"

7. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

"Make even cooler and funner toys. And maybe make a few fun pranks with them." he giggled thinking of catching Kalissa in a water bubble.

8. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Heh, good to hear it!" Lily replied, grinning a bit.
    "Do you know what kind of elements you can control? Everyone has two associated elements, people who sue magic can channel the energies of those elements to great effect! That is how Kalissa can use air-magic to levitate you, and how I can do this!" Lilly added, holding out her hand and focusing for a second, drawing a flame from the nearby ring of fire and making a very small ball of fire above her hand.
    "I can use fire and water magics, and I work them in with my rune!"

9. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

He shook his head. "Not a clue. Mommy wanted me to do some pose, but nothing happened."

10. creepwolf

creepwolf Giant Laser Beams

Siercy crept back to the mansion, after who knows how long away. Truth be told she kinda forgot about this little secluded oasis of chaos. but upon getting a closer look; around the building and through the windows, she noticed quite a few people she didn't recognize.
    Deciding to be overly cautious she thought "eh...I'll just play it safe and stay out of the way till I find some I know..."
    She decided to make her way to the lounge, maybe look at a book or something, till someone could come by and bring her up to speed.

11. Guppy The Cat

Guppy The Cat Heliosphere

"You're right"

"Anyone saw a black ooze sliding around?"

12. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Hm... Give me a minute and I could find out for you, if you want me to. We could see just what kind of "voodoo" you could use!" Lilly replied with a slight laugh.

13. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

"Okay!" He smiled

14. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Alright then!" Lilly replied, taking a small piece of paper and starting to scribe a rune on it.

15. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

"What? Maybe that what is doing this?"

16. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

He looked curious at that.

17. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

About a minute later, Lilly finished detailing an intricate rune on the small piece of paper, and then channeled energy into it.
    The small rune began glowing faintly, and Lily said "Okay, place your hand on this rune and we'll see what you can do!"

18. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

He put his hand on the rune confused. "okay dokay"

19. Guppy The Cat

Guppy The Cat Heliosphere

"I just saw something black going to the direction we're currently walking to"

"But it is small, it couldn't have done this so fast..."

20. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

"I've seen all sorts of weird things. I think it might have."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.