The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by zooey, Apr 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Azoulas nods. "Yeah".

Britefire likes this.
  2. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Like some wings you could use? That is something I could make you, made them before to test my research!" Lilly replied cheerfully.
    "So, a pair of wings, noise toy, tickle device, and maybe a water gun, those what ya want? It'll take a while, I can only work on them as a side-project while waiting on Amber's armor, but I think I can manage that!"

3. Guppy The Cat

Guppy The Cat Heliosphere

"Huh, weird. I recognize this type of 'decay'. It's not really decayed, but dead. Something is REALLY sucking the life of these things, but why?"

4. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

"Ooo Oo! I'll help! I'll help" He giggled.

5. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Heh, not really a way you could help, sorry kitten!" Lilly replied, also giggling slightly.
    "Most of it will be me sitting at a desk messing with electronics and runes, so it isn't really something that can be helped..."

6. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

"Maybe Liana is right. About the feeding."

7. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

"Please please please. I'm bored and I wanna help please. I'll listen I promise. Please please please."

8. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"If there was a way for you to help I'd say..." Lilly replied.
    Thinking for a moment, she added "I'm fairly bored also, until those runes finish I can't really get much done..."

9. Guppy The Cat

"I know a lot of things. I readed books on my free time"

10. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

"Ooo.. Then lets play a game. I'll let you pick" he giggled and jumped around excitedly.

11. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

"I didn't have any books when I was younger. The only thing people wrote on were goat skins and they wrote with were quills and ink that they put sand on."

12. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"A game? Sure, though you'll have to pick, no idea what to suggest..." Lilly happily replied.

13. Guppy The Cat

"Purgatory seems to 'update' each time a new technology is invented. We don't use vehicles, but most things on Purgatory came from the actual modern earth as of now. I don't doubt it was the same way there when you were younger"

14. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

He thought a moment and grinned deviously. "My favorite game is to prank people! I was planning on pranking Miss Terra. But she said she was making Erika a Not-a-slave and isn't gonna take her memories anymore which makes me happy so I'm not gonna prank her. But I have another idea. Lets both make traps. First person to fall in the other person's trap loses!"

15. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

"So I am older then you?"

16. Guppy The Cat

"Probably. I didn't live that time. When I was born, we already had crossbows and a bit of technology. It was a primitive age, but humans already discovered various things"

17. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

"The world was better without all these new inventions. Science brings war and death."

18. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Traps?" Lilly said with a grin.
    "I kbow a thing or two about traps, sure!" she added, laughing slightly.
    Where do you want to play? Can't play here in the lab, any ideas?"

19. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

"Why not in here? I promise not to break anything!"

20. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Hmm... Alright then, bur we stick to the empty areas, deal?" Lilly replied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.