The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by zooey, Apr 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedScarWolf

RedScarWolf Spaceman Spiff

Mio stopped and looked at Iris. "Are you alright? You've been awfully quiet..."

2. Guppy The Cat

Guppy The Cat Heliosphere

"I'm alright, just see no need to talk"

3. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Kalissa was the first to drop in, landing in the pool of slime on a 3-point stance before pushing herself to her feet. Iota meanwhile descended slowly on a pair of dragonfly wings. He avoided the green puddle entirely, landing on his feet just on the edge of it, his wings morphing away into his back. "Thank you, thank you!" He said, giving a mock bow as though in acceptance of Kara's clapping.

4. RedScarWolf

Mio nodded. "If you say so..." he bit his lip, turned and continued walking.

5. Mailboxhead

The slimes all returned to the common room with their armfuls of books. Alysia directed them to one of the doorways which lead into a long hallway. This lead into several private quarters, rendered not-so-private by the lack of anything but beautifully embroidered cloth to act as doors. She lead Mio to one of the empty ones and held back the curtain to let everyone enter. The three slimes all dropped the stacks of books next to an empty bookshelf in the room, knowing Mio would want to organize them himself.

((I'll let you go ahead and describe the rest of what the room looks like. It might be pretty empty at the moment))

6. Con7Rad7

Con7Rad7 Giant Laser Beams

Kara stopped, facing the two, she spoke in her smooth monotone voice. "I remember you, you're the outsider who sided with the syndicate. Tell me, are you here to finally accept your submissive fate or does the syndicate request something of me."

Kara finished her statement, crossing her arms and staring at the two in a slight disinterested fashion. The guards standing at either side of her began to charge spells.

7. Mailboxhead

The grin on Iota's face faded to a more serious expression. "I have not come to accept, nor does the syndicate itself require aid... I found something interesting, and was hoping you could shed some light on it." His hand slowly drifted up to his pocket.

8. Con7Rad7

"And what makes you think I would just give my knowledge away to an outsider?" Replied Kara, keeping her voice in the ever monotone.

9. Mailboxhead

"I dunno. Depends if you want this," Iota replied, pulling the necklace out of his pocket by the chain. The black flame flickered gently inside the gem like a candle. "Found this in the castle's catacombs, along with a few other things. Probably a remnant of Cony's reign."

10. Con7Rad7

Kara stared at the gem, recognition filled her eyes.

"I would keep that thing safe if I were you, I don't know or particularly care how she manged to seal the fire into a gem, but I'll give you a simple run down of it; these blacks around my left eye, these are burns from that flames. I believed Cony wanted to use those flames as a last resort eventually, a trump cards, the gem to be broken and the flames released. But I will leave it to you instead now, outsider. I want nothing to do with the black fire, and never will, I had trouble enough extinguishing it once. May it actually serve a purpose with you." Kara said, almost giving a hint of a smile at the end, but remaining in her monotone voice.

11. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Arawn continued running through the halls until he finally found Erika heading back to the throne room. He immediately bounced in front of her beaming with smiles. "Good news!"

12. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Erika jumped not expecting him to come out of no where "w-what is it?"

13. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

He beamed smiling at her. "Miss Terra said she'd let you be a not-a-slave and that you get to keep your memories." He took her hands joyfully and began to jump around to get her to jump and spin with him in joy.

14. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

As they approached the town, they noticed a humming echoing around them.

((Also, Crazyon still remembers being shot at the moon >__>))

15. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

She sighed and shook her head "your so gullible."

16. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

He looked at he confused. "But she promised."

17. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Erika shook her head as she started to walk away again "I told you to let it be..."

18. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

His ears drooped as she walked away. He was confused. Maybe Kalissa would know. So he went up to the bed room a bit tired hoping to find her to no avail. He sighed and got into the bed curling up sadly. He was confused.

19. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

"But still... What could have happened here?"

20. RedScarWolf

Mio, now alone, looked around the room, it looked like a mini version of the common room, only with a few extras, those being a short desk with a cushion against the far wall, a few shelves on the right with a chest underneath, and a small alcove with washbasin and mirror on the left that had its own drape for makeshift privacy. It was rather basic when compared to what he was used to, but it would do, at least the color scheme wasn’t too bad, he thought. “Well, I should get to it.” He started to organize the stacks of books onto the selves… or would have as he was soon nose deep in a book again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.