The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by zooey, Apr 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"I'm sure she won't be too hard to find, at most we have to wait at her lab for a while." Kalissa replied, following Iota through the castle.
    "From what I've seen in the past, a researcher doesn't stay away from her lab too long, heh, usually a bad target for a heist..."

Lilly was arriving at the door of her lab, yawning for a moment and mumbling "Alright, once the runes are laid out I'll have to channel energy into them, maybe if I use a transference rune instead of an empowerment rune I could ensure they receive energy evenly..."

2. Guppy The Cat

Guppy The Cat Heliosphere

"Orb, maybe? I don't have a name, feel free to create one for me though..."

3. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

The two reached the lab just as Lilly was about to enter. "Lilly!" Iota called. "Hold up a second, we need you to look at something."

4. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Oh, hi there Iota, hey Kalissa!" Lilly happily greeted, walking over to the two.
    "Something you need me to look at? What would that be?"

5. Mailboxhead

Iota pulled the necklace out of his pocket and dropped it into Lilly's hands. The black flame flickered dormantly inside. "We found this down in the catacombs, in an old, sealed off section of the changeling hive. We're not quite sure what it is."

6. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

"In order to do that, I would need to know whether you would prefer to be named male or female."

7. Guppy The Cat

"I'm a male, for sure"

8. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Huh. let's see..." Lilly replied, looking over the amulet.
    "Sorry, but I really don't know what it is either, I haven't seen anything like it before..." Lilly added, now looking into the black flame.

9. Mailboxhead

Iota sighed. "Aww Crap." This thing looked important, but if Lilly didn't know what it was, then that left him with one choice. He turned to look at Kalissa. "I think... we'll have to ask Kara about it."

10. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Azoulas nods. "Okay then. Would you like a regular name, something spectacular like mine, or a name based on your form."

11. Guppy The Cat

"I don't know, anything is fine with me"

Liana just watched, until she noticed the "dead" part

"Uhhh Azoulas, this part of the forest is dead..."

12. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Kara? Wait, isn't she the new changeling queen after that big attack?" Kalissa replied, slightly startled.
    "Is that safe? What if they try to attack or something?"

13. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

"I will call you Orbos." Upon hearing what Liana said he looked around. "You're right. What happened here?"
    ((I have a feeling this is Jenkins's introduction.))

Crazyon likes this.
  14. Mailboxhead

Iota gritted his teeth. "She's the only one right now who might know what this is. It's obviously from when Cony controlled the hive, possibly even before that." He shook his head in uncertainty. "I don't know. This thing could be really bad. Why else would it be sealed up like that? I doubt Kara would openly attack us though, unless she wanted to provoke the Syndicate."

15. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"True... Just a bit worried after the last attack, heh, fighting in close quarters such as the hive isn't exactly something I'm good at..." Kalissa said with a slight laugh.
    "I guess you're right though, not much other choice, anything sealed away like that is bad news..."

16. Guppy The Cat

"I don't know..."

17. RedScarWolf

RedScarWolf Spaceman Spiff

Mio fretted to and fro while everyone touched 'his' books. He kept dismantling the stacks, trying to organize them.

18. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

"Very strange. This whole place is dead. Just decayed. What could have happened?

19. Guppy The Cat

"..."

Orbos just stared there.

"I don't know... Probably some kind of fire? No wait, but if it did, you would have felt it..."

20. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

"I only feel things in my forest. This forest isn't a part of my soul."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.