omnipotent Medicin

Discussion in 'Corporations Archive' started by Aske1123, May 26, 2013.

1. Aske1123

Aske1123 Tentacle Wrangler

Skærmbillede 2013-05-30 kl. 11.04.09.png
    Omnipotent Medicin
    – It cures everything

Omni Neptus III was only 6 when a devastating nerve virus killed almost the entire population on his home planet. Omni Neptus and his family was some of the only people who got away.
    The ninja fish.png
    A picture of oure founder Omni Neptus III

Omni Neptus promised himself that he would never let it happen to any one else.

Omni began studying science on the university and now he has a master’s degree in biology, chemistry and physics.

After the university Omni began collecting money to start his own firm. After two years and a lot of research he began producing medicine.

Now days Omni Neptus III owns one of the biggest drug companies in the universe, a research institute and fund that raises money for people in desperate needs of medical treatment.

At omnipotent medicine our key issues is:

- Getting the medicin out to the people who needs it
    - Finding new and better ways to treat diseases
    - Helping those who can't afford medical treatment
    - destroying the believes that medical companies only produces medicine for the wealth

PS. Right now we are looking to hire people/firms who can protect our cargo under delivery
    We are also looking to hire people to our research labs around the galaxy.

2. Acce

Acce Master Chief

How are you getting the Medicin out to the people?

3. Aske1123

I will deliver it in big container-spaceships. And the medicin will be delivered for free.

4. Acce

Acce Master Chief

But how are you making money then?

5. Aske1123

By selling the medicin and raising money in the fund. :ninja:

6. Acce

Acce Master Chief

So the delivery is going to be free, and your going to take money for the medicine?

7. Aske1123

Yes you need to pay for the medicin. But delivery will be free no matter were in the galaxy you live.

8. Acce

Acce Master Chief

But you are saying that and I quote " Helping those who can't afford medical treatment" and your taking money from those people?

9. Aske1123

No thats why we have the fund so people who needs the medicin desperately and can't afford it can get it for free. So we aren't making money on them but helping them.

10. Niclau

Niclau Void-Bound Voyager

Greetings Omnipotent Medicin!
    I'm here with a business proposal! While bringing out your medicine, your crew will need some protection. There is some dangerous space pirates out there, looking to steal your wares. Therefore, i will make you a special offer!
    On behalf of the Apex Munitions corporation, i would like to offer your company a special discount, on some of our standard weaponry.
    - Apex Munitions (Please reply on our forum thread)

11. Acce

Acce Master Chief

Okay, But that's just so wonderful!!! :mwahaha: YOU'RE A SAINT!!! WE NEED MORE PEOPLE LIKE YOU!!!

12. Niclau

Niclau Void-Bound Voyager

Greetings.
    We are sorry to hear, that you have chosen not to cooperate with Apex Munitions.
    Should you change your mind, the deal is still open.
    - Apex Munitions

13. Aske1123