adventure time

Discussion in 'Gear and Items' started by Huami, May 12, 2013.

1. Huami

Huami Pangalactic Porcupine

I would definitely like to have adventure time characters as possible vanity looks =3 such as being finn the human, jake the dog, ice king, marceline or princess bubblegum!

Paisan, Evangelion, Helos and 2 others like this.
  2. litlbear

litlbear Subatomic Cosmonaut

ever hear of a law suit

Fantabulor likes this.
  3. Huami

of course they would have to tie up with the adventure time studio, something that isn't impossible ^^

Helos likes this.
  4. Witness

Witness Giant Laser Beams

But which won't happen anytime soon and not without devteam investing quite some cash into such agreement (unless they'd convince Adventure Time frenchise right holder to do so, which would cause both community uproar and be not be something with high chances of happening anyway), a thing that quite possibly wouldn't be worth a few vanity items. Thus, the whole suggestion is risky, at best.

litlbear likes this.
  5. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

So many people don't realise that these kinds of suggestions are impossible to be officially added due to copyright. That said, in most cases a fan-made mod might be possible.

Farathil and enigmatic fluff like this.
  6. But I mean is Finn's hat copyrighted? It'd be cool to rock a Finn hat. (Definitely not biased what so ever because my name is Finn)

7. Huami

haha I like the idea adventure time hats as an alternative to actual character costumes hmmmm finn hat, jake hat, cake hat, pb hat, ice king hat :geek:

Helos likes this.
  8. enigmatic fluff

enigmatic fluff Big Damn Hero

I love Adventure Time, but I can't see it in Starbound.

Copyright, copyright, copyright... plus it doesn't really sit with the theme of the game, either.

9. MrMas35

MrMas35 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

yes, they should not add things from real things into starbound....[​IMG]

10. enigmatic fluff

enigmatic fluff Big Damn Hero

Shhh, the adults are talking.
    [​IMG]

Mushie and Finn Learson like this.
  11. Mushie

Mushie Phantasmal Quasar

Just wait for the mods.

Evangelion likes this.
  12. Actually chuckled at this.

enigmatic fluff likes this.
  13. Evangelion

Evangelion Supernova

IT'S MOOOODDD TIME!

14. Rhayn

Rhayn Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Adventure time wouldnt consider it unless they could make money.. which they wont unless they released it as a mod and sold it to folks. That said, i dont see the point of dragging things from adventure time, MLP or any other thing into the game. ENjoy it for what it is.

enigmatic fluff and Finn Learson like this.