1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Issue - Preordering

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Fishcake, May 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fishcake

Fishcake Pangalactic Porcupine

So, anyway I preordered Starbound on the same email and everything, am I supposed to get the heart badge or what? Meaning that if I don't have the heart badge, did my preorder fail? Someone help me.

2. Gentleraptor

Gentleraptor Pangalactic Porcupine

Not every preorder has the same badge. You did take the gold one, right? (45 $) the Pixel tier doesn't have one to begin with.

3. Fishcake

Ya I did, but whatever let me see again. Ok, I just realized that my preordered failed. So I'm going to repreorder.

4. love doctor

love doctor Cosmic Narwhal

Hold on a minute tiger you gdt the badge by following the link in the email and clicking the redeem your rewards here button then its going to ask you for your forum name and you get your badge.

Also unrelated but did you visit a site called frankyhouse back in the day

5. Fishcake

Thanks Love Doctor. Also, I don't recall anything of frankyhouse. Tell me what that is.

6. OmnipotentEntity

OmnipotentEntity Code Monkey Forum Administrator

Hey, sorry about the late reply, I've been out of town. If payment went through please e-mail support@chucklefish.org and we'll get you straightened out.

7. Fishcake

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.