1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed So I bought diamond tier...

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by chaoszeroomega, May 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chaoszeroomega

chaoszeroomega Void-Bound Voyager

Well, I bought the diamond tier reward, they gave me the link and all, but when I pressed submit details with ALL the correct details in the boxes. The page refreshed, so did my details make it to the devs or not?

2. Katwolfy

Katwolfy Starship Captain

I see the diamond tier badge under your name. o_O

3. chaoszeroomega

chaoszeroomega Void-Bound Voyager

yes, I know the badge is there but i'm just asking to see if my other details made it or not

4. Katwolfy

Katwolfy Starship Captain

Ah, okay. Well, I assume that if you were able to receive your badge, the rest of your info was sent to them as well. I assume.

5. FrozenFlame

FrozenFlame Giant Laser Beams

I see what you mean. Like it doesn't have confirmation that your details like NPC names and your name for the credits is saved?
    As far as I know, it's already tinkered in there automatically, I hope.

6. Wolfchops

Wolfchops Industrial Terraformer

I believe that they won't be confirming your name submissions as of yet, since they can be edited as many times as you want. I'd imagine they'd be reviewing them when the Pre-Orders slow down.

7. Junodavidw

Junodavidw Void-Bound Voyager

I wonder if mine shows then

8. quest791

quest791 Space Hobo

I am sure that things worked. And like stated above they will eventually go through everything

9. It probably worked. I can't remember if the page shows a confirmation message after it refreshes, but as long as it did refresh, I think you're good.

10. ContestedPanic

ContestedPanic Star Wrangler

And in any case, it's Diamond Tier. If there is one person that is going to receive more attention, it's certainly you for supporting so vividly the development.

11. Haku

Haku Subatomic Cosmonaut

The page didn't show me a confirmation, but it did submit. When re-opening the page, I personally believe if the banks are still filled with the information you have filled it with, then it definitely is confirmed and changeable at any time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.