SIV Corp -Engineering the Future

Discussion in 'Corporations Archive' started by SivCorp, Dec 22, 2012.

1. SivCorp

SivCorp Parsec Taste Tester

Thank you! You can hang around downstairs at our lounge area if you like, or we can have your unit shipped to you... your choice.

2. Cloudhopper

Cloudhopper Weight of the Sky

*Heads to lounge*

3. SivCorp

*after an hour or so...*
    *a SivCorp hologram appears before Cloudhopper*

Your building is ready! We have sent it to your ship at the docks for delivery. I hope you enjoyed our lounge... and be sure to try the kieshka, it is fantastic this time of year. Good day.

4. Cloudhopper

Cloudhopper Weight of the Sky

Thank you. *stands up, and heads to his ship*

5. Dave Combine

Dave Combine Corporate Co-Chair

Alright, I did some looking around your place and homepage.
    I think you are qualified to be a 'trusted client' of Combine Industries. But, only after you make a little more purchases, or if I get to know you better. Whichever comes first, I suppose.

Hopefully some of my products I sold to you come in handy. Pleasure doing business with you.

6. SivCorp

Glad you enjoyed your stay! If you need any mining buildings, please, don't be afraid to ask. We can work out a discount for you if our weekly quota is met satisfactorily.

7. Pixelstomp

Pixelstomp Scruffy Nerf-Herder

A Floran walks in, observing his surroundings. "Um, hello. I'd like to purchase a factory for weaponry, but... portable. You see, my ship is very large, and I would like you to add a factory as it's interior. The floran points out a window to a large flagship, with Florans walking about it, observing.

8. SivCorp

*Eyes the Floran curiously*

Well, that is an interesting request!
    We can accommodate you, but we will need some more information.

First, will we be able to have full access to the ship, or will it be occupied while we work?
    Second, we are somewhat unfamiliar with how your plant tech works... so would you be willing to work with our engineers to meet your requirements?
    And lastly, any further information you can provide will decrease your overall price.

Currently, a medium sized factory would probably be the largest we could put in your ship, and based on what you want produced, it would run around 1.5 to 2 million pixels. Max capacity would be at 30 units per hour, and could produce projectile weapons, energy weapons and bladed weapons.

Any other special requests for it?

9. Pixelstomp

"No sir, that would be it. You will have full access, all Florans are currently being instructed to leave the ship. A few Florans may wander around, but if they must be removed, ask them and they shall obey. I will be sending a few of my engineers to yours with demonstrations on our tech, to help you understand. Also, as for more information..." The Floran hands over a self-written information guide about this type of ship, from height, size, width, to what nuts and bolts they used. The Floran clicks buttons on his data-pad, and a Floran carrying a briefcase walks in. The Floran hands over the briefcase, which is filled with 2.5 million pixels. "Consider any extra a tip."

10. SivCorp

*Looks over the documents, then eyes the pixels*

I like the way you Floran work, little talk, all action.
    We will get working on it right away. Expect it to be done in a few days.

11. SivCorp

*walks in to hotel quarters where the floran have been staying*

Good news folks, we have finished your factory!

You are free to re board your ship. Thank you for your technical help on the nature infused vessel operations. I suggest heading over to Combine for some ores to get you started.

Thanks again for choosing Siv Corp for your building needs. Come back soon.

12. Pixelstomp

"Thank you!" The Floran walks outside, onto his speeder. He flies over to his ship, and begins ordering all of his crew to board it. As the ship lifts off, Laker looks down, and uses his teleporter to make a briefcase full of Pixels into the SivCorp building.

13. The Question

The Question Ketchup Robot

Hello Siv Corp, I Am Here To Dump Hundreds Of Dead Bears On Your Property
    *Siv Corp Receives An Orbital Bombardment Of Bear Corpses*

14. SivCorp

*Arial interrupts Siv's rest.*
    - Sir, we have an incoming barrage of mammalian corpses.

The Hell? Well, activate the deflector shield and have the security drones funnel them into the organic matter processor. I'll just take this as an oil shipment, for that is what I will make them into.

Now, is there any official business, "Question" that you would like to conduct, or shall I shoot you out of my airspace?

15. The Question

For Starters, I'm Going To Press These Buttons Over Here.

*Presses The Flashing Buttons*

16. SivCorp

-- Unauthorized tampering detected, system level yellow initiated --

Aw great... HEY! stop! If you have no business to conduct, we do have a lounge and a game room downstairs...

17. The Question

Well, First Of All, Excuse My Accent, It Makes Me Sound Like I'm Starting A New Sentence Every Word. I Would Like 50 Sheets Of Pseudo-Derm. You Were The Closest Place That I Think Could Make It.
    *Hands Old Dry Dusty Parchment Covered In Molecules And Chemical Equations Over To Coffee Mug*

18. SivCorp

Interesting material, we can have that done shortly. The sheets will be 4x8 sheets, ok?

Each sheet will cost 30 pxl. You may wait in the lounge for your order to complete, after payment is received. Your total is 1500 pxl.

19. The Question

*Slams A Jar Containing 1500 Individual Pix Down On The Counter, Shattering The Jar And Sending Pix Flying Everywhere*
    *Briskly Walks Out And Into The Lounge Like Nothing Ever Happened*

20. SivCorp

*Bing* Cleanup at the front desk please

Sigh.

- A few short hours later -

"Question" your order is ready and waiting on the loading dock, thank you for your business.