1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed I might have messed up my pre-order

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Michelrpg, May 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michelrpg

Michelrpg Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Erm, I think I screwed up on the pre-order. I wanted 5 keys for the game, so I bought a 4 pack and a single key, 4 for friends and 1 for me. Now, here is what i did.

I first bought the 4-pack. I handed out 3 keys to friends who were online, and 1 key I activated myself. Then I bought 1 game as well, but.. I forgot to activate the "gift" option. So now this last copy is sent to my email adress directly.

Can I still send that link to my friend so she can activate it herself, or is it tied to my email adress permanently now? If that is the case, can I get a refund for that one copy or possibly have someone change the email adress/name from my name to the person it was supposed to go to?

derpingly obliged

~michel~

2. This isn't a problem, even if it was sent for your email, and you didn't claimed the Humble Page Key. Just change the email clicking in the Key Button in the Humble page, then give the link to your friend to claim. You do that and when it's time they will email your friend, not you. ;)

OmnipotentEntity likes this.
  3. Sousuke Kuroda

Sousuke Kuroda Spaceman Spiff

Nah its not tied to your email address, you can give it to your friend with ease.

4. Michelrpg

Michelrpg Scruffy Nerf-Herder

awesome, thanks guys :). I could basically just send her the link I got in my email so she can fill it in for herself as well then?

5. She claims the page with her email, click the key link for also change the email tied to the Key, and it's done. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.