1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed I Preordered but want a soundtrack update

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Lance Hancock, May 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lance Hancock

Lance Hancock Existential Complex

I preordered but that was when it just came out. I got the soundtrack. But the May news letter came out showing an update in the soundtrack. Is there a place that I can download it and not stream it?

2. OmnipotentEntity

OmnipotentEntity Code Monkey Forum Administrator

We will update the soundtrack file when we have enough extra tracks to justify it. It will appear on your humble bundle download page once completed.

3. Lance Hancock

Thx where exactly do I find the humble bundle download page?

4. The Link Sent for your Email, Or if you claimed it already, in Humble Library.

5. Lance Hancock

Humble Library? Can you send me a link?

6. If you claimed the key page and are logged into Humble, it's just the main page: https://www.humblebundle.com/home
    It will open the Library with what you purchased. ;)

7. OmnipotentEntity

There's a link in the e-mail you were sent by humble after purchase. If you can't find it, e-mail us at rewards@chucklefish.org with the e-mail address you used for purchase.

Axe Garian likes this.
  8. Is there a way to download only the new tracks or would it be easier to delete and re-download the whole thing?

9. The new tracks may be released in a separate download, or you might just have to download them all again. If it's the latter, if you're extracting the tracks to the same folder, Winrar is able to only extract the new ones.

10. Pentarctagon

Pentarctagon Over 9000!!!

If you can stream something, you can download it.

11. JJRcop

JJRcop Phantasmal Quasar

I personally would want a new zip of the other tracks instead of having to download the entire again. Being throttled to 200kbps isn't pretty.

Axe Garian likes this.
  12. Milly Rainbowskittlez

Milly Rainbowskittlez Cosmic Narwhal

I dont know much about how humble bundle works, buh...
    Wouldnt it be easier to update the bundle with a new file? It seems a bit bulky to continuously update a file that we have to redownload over and over and over :s

13. Pinkie Pie

Pinkie Pie Cosmic Narwhal

^ This

14. Milly Rainbowskittlez

Milly Rainbowskittlez Cosmic Narwhal

Well, like, i can understand if they couldnt. I mean i dont know if you can add new files to the bundle after x amount of time, if at all. Still, it seems there should be an easier way :s

15. OmnipotentEntity

We're going to add it as an extra supplemental download, I'm sure.

16. Pyrii

Pyrii Existential Complex

Hopefully we'll see some tracks replace the Solatrus ones. They're the weak point of the entire soundtrack so far.

Also: FLAC.

17. flamedance58

flamedance58 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ouch that's a bit harsh. I happen to like Solar's work.

Shippo likes this.
  18. Pyrii

Pyrii Existential Complex

On their own they might be okay, but along side the tracks by Curtis, they stand out far too much. They don't have the same feel as Curtis' work, so they don't seem to really "belong" in the end

Jedesis likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.