1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed SoundTrack help !

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by TheRandomHero, Apr 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRandomHero

TheRandomHero Aquatic Astronaut

Ok so i downloaded the soundtrack but one flaw, I can't access it. What program do I use to open it properly? Any help?

2. IndieGamerRid

IndieGamerRid Zero Gravity Genie

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it a .zip? Use an archiver like WinRAR or 7zip (I recommend the latter) to extract the files.

3. TheRandomHero

I have those but it wouldn't use them or anything. Either that or I didn't open it properly.

4. ExplosiveCrate

ExplosiveCrate Phantasmal Quasar

If you downloaded the .zip file, download 7zip and never look back.

If you downloaded the .torrent file, use a program like BitTorrent to download it.

Edit: What OS are you using?

5. Rekalty

Rekalty Friend of the Night

Here's guessing you downloaded the .torrent file. Give the .zip a try, it downloads at a pretty good speed, and if you don't even have a program installed to handle .torrent files, might as well just stick to the .zip

OmnipotentEntity likes this.
  6. Mukin

Mukin Scruffy Nerf-Herder

i use win rar and dont have any problems

7. OmnipotentEntity

OmnipotentEntity Code Monkey Forum Administrator

I'm with Rekalty. How big is the file you downloaded? Unless the answer is "over 500MB" then you probably have a torrent file. You can use this to download the soundtrack, but it is not the soundtrack itself.

8. TheRandomHero

What is the website that you download the soundtrack again because I don't want to buy another copy just to get the web address.

9. OmnipotentEntity

OmnipotentEntity Code Monkey Forum Administrator

Check your e-mail for the link, if you can't find it, e-mail rewards@chucklefish.org with the e-mail you used for purchase, and we can send that link to you.

Ethenyl likes this.
  10. TheRandomHero

Oh hey that might :iswydt:Work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.