1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed 4-pack order issue

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Decivre, Apr 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Decivre

Decivre Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I pre-ordered the game a while back, and recently decided to buy a 4-pack to gift to friends. I asked a dev in IRC if that would give me 4 gift keys rather than 1, and they said yes. Unfortunately, I only got one gift key, and I'm guessing I have to claim it before I can get the other 3 gift keys. Except I already have the game.

Is there any way to get 4 gift keys, rather than one key to claim the 4-pack?

2. Salmon

Salmon Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Seeing as how the game isn't out yet you probably just are seeing the key for the badge or the soundtrack. The beta key and game keys will be sent to you when they are released. At least that is my assumption

3. Decivre

I didn't order a badge or anything however. I'm trying to send my friends their humble bundle links, and there is no way to do so right now.

4. Patchouli

Patchouli Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The email you got, it said you bought a 4-pack? And if so, when you click on the link in said email, then it just asks you to claim the gift?

Is that what you're saying is happening?

5. Decivre

Yes. And I don't want to claim it if it's going to give me one of the 4 copies. I already have a copy.

6. Patchouli

I could be wrong, I have a bit of a terrible memory, but I think I remember claiming a key which gave me a page to 4 more keys.

OmnipotentEntity likes this.
  7. Decivre

Alright, well then I'll claim it. But you best be right, Patchouli!!! :p

Update: It worked! Thanks, Patchouli.

OmnipotentEntity likes this.
  8. Patchouli

Well, I didn't say I knew for sure, so don't blame it on me if it doesn't work :p

Damn me and my terrible memory...

9. MasterWii

MasterWii Twenty-three is number one

maybe buy 4 pack? I vote this)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.