1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Beta Charge

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by VitaminK, Apr 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VitaminK

VitaminK Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I've looked around but cannot find when you will actually be charged for the pre-order?

2. Syris

Syris Cosmic Narwhal

You're charged instantly. You can't pre-order the game without paying

3. VitaminK

VitaminK Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hmm, I didn't see any charge on my account. Thought it worked like a crowd-funding where it isn't charged until the end of crowd-funding. Strange...

4. Syris

Syris Cosmic Narwhal

It should've charged you if you got the game... Weird.

5. Did you get the Humble Store email with your pre-order details even that way?

6. Admiral Obvious

Admiral Obvious Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

He may have gotten a copy for free, wouldn't that be nice, and terrible at the same time.

7. RegiGhekon

RegiGhekon Void-Bound Voyager

If you used paypal, with a credit union checking(As in you used a check to link it) account added to it, you generally won't see the charge for 1 to 2 days. It's awesomely suckass, just take it into account when looking over the bank account and you'll be fine.

8. It probably depends on the service you used, but I'm no payment expert here. Just wait a day or two and see if it shows up, I suppose.

9. OmnipotentEntity

OmnipotentEntity Code Monkey Forum Administrator

Huh? I use a credit union and charges go through paypal nearly instantly, you just have to have your account verified like any other bank.

10. william341

william341 Orbital Explorer

Hmm, I used pay pal and it worked with a credit union.

11. love doctor

love doctor Cosmic Narwhal

If you got the game youve been charged if you didnt get it now you know why

Do you have multiple cards linked to paypal or amazon or google maybe you used a different one than the one you think you used

Most people bank at two institutions round here only reason i ask

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.