Race Meet the Novakid

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by Bietol, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Omega Shadowcry

Omega Shadowcry Cosmic Narwhal

Did someone say...

Black Hole people?

2. Zain Hallows

Zain Hallows Existential Complex

so much yes

JazzPigeon and Omega Shadowcry like this.
  3. Omega Shadowcry

ALL HAIL THE GRAVITAURS!

4. Gotta admit, a collapsed star was not the first thing I thought of when I read this.

Sock_Bunny, Zebe, DanteStigma and 5 others like this.
  5. Sloth of Space

Sloth of Space Seal Broken

Good job. You did it. You accomplished the impossible difficult. We now worship you as a god. Once again, good job.

6. Sousuke Kuroda

Sousuke Kuroda Spaceman Spiff

Technically they'd be singularity people. The actual person would be an extremely dense point of matter and energy. (Assuming thats what causes Black Holes, we don't know for sure but we've no real reason to believe they're doorways or whatever)

Could make for an interesting race suggestion, assuming each and every member is put into some kind of containment mechanism before they completely destroy everything around them. (Notice I said interesting, rather than practical)

7. Omega Shadowcry

"... Perverts."

They could be some sort of alternate reality version of the Novakid... Neutronium brands, event horizon eyes, magnetic flares for hair, gravity-manipulation -based tech...

Landwatch and Artemos like this.
  8. Sousuke Kuroda

Sousuke Kuroda Spaceman Spiff

Heheh yeah like I said, interesting race. If you can somehow make a suggestion for them that makes sense I'd root for em.

9. Omega Shadowcry

I'll see what I can do.
    It might end up being a mod...

10. LordPils

LordPils Orbital Explorer

Cardbo likes this.
  11. Soron

Soron Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yeah the black color might even have a story, they are novakids back to life. Before their death, they expand, here is the reason, that's trying to survive, but only some of them get there.

Ouais la couleur noire pourrait même avoir une histoire, ce sont des novakids ramené a la vie. Avant leurs mort, ils élargissent, voila la raison, c'est pour tentent de survivre, mais seulement quelque-uns y arrivent.

12. Daj

Daj Big Damn Hero

Really don't think black Novakids would make any sense.
    Especially if you're going the black hole route, given the nature of black holes.

It might work if you instead just claim that the gasses making up this particular Novakid do not glow/reflect light like normal Novakids.
    *quick google search*
    Something like this.

13. Omega Shadowcry

I'm still thinking on what I would do...

On a different note, were these people to be singularity-based, I'd need to think of an explanation for their existence...
    Or maybe they just exist because of the sheer improbability of it.

14. Soron

Soron Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Daj
    You is right, it would make sense, but illogical. My idea of ​​their death rendrais this logic, but it is illogical Is this the black hole.

You is right, this should only be a different kind of color, colorless, reflects the light .. etc

But hey, my profile picture shows a little color I mean, should not that it is all black, I try to do is ugly.

it would have to pass through the white, gray and black.

------

Daj
    Tu a raison, ce serait logique, mais illogique. mon idée de leurs mort rendrais ceci logique, mais ce qui est illogique c'Est le trou noir.

Tu a raison, ceci devrait seulement etre une autre sorte de couleur, incolor, reflete la lumiere..etc

Mais bon, mon image de profil démontre un peu la couleur que je veux dire, il faudrait pas qu' il soit tout noir, j'ai tenter de le faire, c'est laid.

il faudrait qu'il passe par le blanc, le gris et le noir.

15. Omega Shadowcry

Maybe...

They are...

CORRUPTED NOVAKIDS?
    As in, some sort of cannibalism (by stealing the brands of others or something) gives them a darker color.

16. Zain Hallows

Zain Hallows Existential Complex

maybe it will play along with the whole "ingrown bands" thing.... like a mini black hole happened, and sucked it in

17. Rotary

Rotary Pangalactic Porcupine

So this is the "Ranger" race?

18. CookieEpic

CookieEpic Pangalactic Porcupine

Actually, it could also be humans taking their brands and using them as horseshoes, earrings, and a stunningly awesome t-shirt design.

19. Vorco Rot-Gut

Vorco Rot-Gut Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I wanna... I wanna name my Novakid Sunshine Lollipops Rainbow...

Is that wrong?

20. Daj

Daj Big Damn Hero

Not if you download whatever MLP mount mods I'm sure will be made within days of release...