1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Unknown product

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by TitsMcgee, Apr 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitsMcgee

TitsMcgee Poptop Tamer

When I clicked the link they sent me
    it says:
    "Unknown key!
    Sorry I could not find this key
    If you have already purchased the bundle, please enter your email below to have your key resent to you"
    then I entered my email
    they sent me another one containing:
    "We received a request to resend your Humble keys. However, we do not have any keys on record for this email address. If you may have used a different email address when you made your purchase, try entering it into the key resender page. Otherwise, please contact us by emailing contact@humblebundle.com and our support staff will sort things out as soon as possible.

If you did not initiate this request, please disregard this message.

The Humble Bundle Team"

2. TrinityMoon

TrinityMoon Scruffy Nerf-Herder

mind screenshoting the process so i can try and help?

Once i hit the link given to me in my email i was sent to the dl starbound on humble with my key and my soundtrack.
    One i clicked on the key or code given i was sent to the starbound site with a thank you page asking me to submit my details.
    Once clicked it returns me to the top of the page saying "Your details have been saved."

could also follow this link and go directly through humble or starbound devs if you want
    http://community.playstarbound.com/...ead-if-you-havent-yet-gotten-an-e-mail.17584/

3. TitsMcgee

TitsMcgee Poptop Tamer

4. love doctor

love doctor Cosmic Narwhal

Email humble support like theyve asked there usually very kind and helpful at sorting out messes

5. TitsMcgee

TitsMcgee Poptop Tamer

They've already got my details about a week ago
    Could I still get the beta?
    Even if this is happening?

6. love doctor

so you emailed humble support about a week ago and they havent helped yet wow they must be under ultra heavy load there usually quick in there replys /help you could try a chuckle fish staff member just to like confirm our beta compatible you should be but never hurts ti confirm

7. TitsMcgee

TitsMcgee Poptop Tamer

No I meant that this didnt happen when I bought the game it worked perfectly fine
    When they sent me the first email I entered my email then it said something like "details have been saved" I cant remember... That was when I bought the game
    A week later this happend

8. love doctor

Oh yeah you should be clear for beta takeoff though right now all starbound beta flights are grounded due to beta not being ready yet

9. TitsMcgee

TitsMcgee Poptop Tamer

Even though this happend to me
    I can still get the beta?

10. love doctor

It told you your details were saved so your in the system and if for anyreason your denied beta you can always show your payment confirmation email to chucklefish and they will let you in manually

11. TitsMcgee

TitsMcgee Poptop Tamer

:rofl: Oh, ok thanks!:rofl:

12. OmnipotentEntity

OmnipotentEntity Code Monkey Forum Administrator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.