List of Announced Game Information (Retired due to release)

Discussion in 'Starbound FAQs, Q&A, and General Help' started by Blue, Feb 24, 2012.

1. Jak&Daxter

Jak&Daxter Tentacle Wrangler

This list just makes me want starbound more.

2. MentalBlanc

MentalBlanc Subatomic Cosmonaut

So, the question remains, what will the Novakids armour ability be o_O?

3. 50% faster to switch between weapons + Revolvers do +25% more damage.

[​IMG]

4. TTCBuilder

TTCBuilder Jackpot!

I'm thinking more along the lines of a Mysterious Stranger.
    [​IMG]
    Just get a revolver and cloak piece, a mysterious stranger hat and a duster, and a dozen damage and accuracy upgrades.
    Or instead of a cloak upgrade a teleportation upgrade and just be stealthy... oh and a cigar.

WoxandWarf likes this.
  5. reversePsychologist

reversePsychologist Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I don't know if this has already been pointed out, but Sitting on Chairs is still being listed as a "possibility" while it was actually implemented and even shown. Should be corrected!

6. Blue

Blue Former Staff

All fixed. Thanks :]

reversePsychologist likes this.
  7. warbasher

warbasher Intergalactic Tourist

As far as I can tell, planets will be like civilizations; some are still medieval (not modernized, a crude example is poverty in today's society) compared to technologically advanced planets (the modernized and futuristic-looking areas). Some societies are obviously more developed than others (technologically), but each one has their own culture unique to their planet. It's the same principle that goes behind adapting to your environment with the tools/knowledge you have.

8. About this: Steam release is confirmed on the Pre-order page, It is however not mentioned as to whether a green-light will need to be done or not.

It was said more than once that Starbound is more than capable to Enter in Steam Without be in Steam Greenlight (it will go Directly into Steam Shop).
    It was said here: http://community.playstarbound.com/...d-on-steam-greenlight.9892/page-2#post-269827
    And It was Said by Tiy in IRC the same thing.

That's enough Info for you Update that sentence I assume ^^

9. Blue

Blue Former Staff

Yup!

Bacon likes this.
  10. supernovae

supernovae Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Items Soulbound? Plus, all the last things listed on the post will not be on the game at all will they?

11. Yes the last pointed things in the game Are Confirmed to Not be In-Game. Soulbound, that's very unlikely o_O

12. Shotgun Steve

Shotgun Steve Zero Gravity Genie

One teeny tiny little typo, in the Novakids section of races, you put "feint glow", when feint should be spelled faint. Sorry for being a spelling addict, I just wanted to help make your list as perfect as possible, Blue.

WoxandWarf, AstroBlast and Keeper like this.
  13. I noticed it too, but decided not to say anything. [​IMG]

14. You're evil, sad Blue. :viking:

15. Mister Blue, I have a Fresh Leak I was able to get from Rho in the IRC, Jukeboxes!
    This was said by Rho in IRC so I can't link a Source, I did try to print the IRC window but for some reason my client do not save history. Still I posted here this same info and others
    :alien:

WoxandWarf and AstroBlast like this.
  16. supernovae

supernovae Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The thing about Soulbound items is that it would make the players more connected to the character. I hate, personally, watching new players go in the game and wear top tier equipments while I had to work my effort off for them. This happened to me in Terraria and I find it upsetting. Just imo.

17. icepick37

icepick37 Phantasmal Quasar

There is so much stuff in this list. It's mind-boggling. :O

18. adamjsams

adamjsams Aquatic Astronaut

Wow, I really appreciate all the effort you put into this.

19. Breather

Breather Oxygen Tank

Hmm, I think it's about time we hear about how that plotline is coming along.

Now, I know we got the Avian lore (which was absolutely amazing) and I also know that they don't want to spoil anything. I'd just like to know if it's finished or if it's even an idea anymore.

Jak&Daxter likes this.
  20. Silverduke1

Silverduke1 Giant Laser Beams

im curious about wether or not they dropped fishing i remeber them mentioning having trouble with it (i cant remeber source sry)

Edit i also didnt see anything about plants growth though i might of missed it