1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Payment options

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Lanxia XXIII, Apr 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lanxia XXIII

Lanxia XXIII Orbital Explorer

From where I live, all of the payment options require a credit or debit card, which is a problem for me, since I don't have those. Will there be more payment options added which don't require a credit or debit card? For example: PaySafecard

2. OmnipotentEntity

OmnipotentEntity Code Monkey Forum Administrator

Eventually. For the preorder though, we're going through the HumbleStore which means using PayPal, Google, or Amazon.

You don't need a CC or Debit card for PayPal; however, you can link it to your bank account.

3. Hey Omni, that depends in the country you live, in mine for example CC is forced, laws block Debit Cards for payments in Internet and add funds in paypal with bank account must be manual and can take over a month. =/

4. OmnipotentEntity

Ah! I did not know that. Sorry.

5. bowser7

bowser7 Industrial Terraformer

Hey Omni,I'm actually wondering if you can pay with MasterCard,as I can't pay in any other way :(

6. OmnipotentEntity

You can use Mastercard with any of the three checkout systems, to my knowledge.

7. bowser7

..Really? Lemme check!

Yep,there's a MasterCard in paypal.But is the purchase soupose to be instant?

8. OmnipotentEntity

Yes.

9. bowser7

Tanks :metroid:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.