1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Sound track isn't working :'(

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by siahmanjoe, Apr 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. siahmanjoe

siahmanjoe Big Damn Hero

so I pre ordered the game with beta key and soundtrack but when I go to download it it acts like its loading then stops.... :(

I'm using google chrome, Iv tried Ctrl,shft,N, that didnt work please anyone having the prob? please help thank you

2. OmnipotentEntity

OmnipotentEntity Code Monkey Forum Administrator

Hi there,

Can you give me a bit more detail about your problem? Are you attempting to download the torrent or the file? Do you have the ability to download torrents? If so have you tried that? Have you tried another browser?

3. siahmanjoe

siahmanjoe Big Damn Hero

iv tried other browsers.. nothing im trying to download the direct, I can download the torrent but I dont think I have the right thing cause it takes about 3 secs and when I try to open it says I dont have anything on my computer to open it...

4. OmnipotentEntity

OmnipotentEntity Code Monkey Forum Administrator

BitTorrent is a Peer to Peer distributed downloading system. Please read this for more information:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BitTorrent

Please try another browser, and please double check that downloading files is enabled for your browser (try resetting the settings to make sure that it's not disabled for security reasons.) Additionally, if you have child protection or antivirus software it might be blocking the download.

If you e-mail us at support@chucklefish.org using the e-mail used for purchase and explain the situation we can verify that it is possible to download the soundtrack from the key page given. But at the end of the day, all we can really do is make it available, you're the one who has to download it. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.