1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Lightning Tier - Credits Question

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Wolfchops, Apr 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wolfchops

Wolfchops Industrial Terraformer

I recently purchased the Diamond Tier after getting a refund from the Pixel (so I may upgrade), the problem is that I was entering my username for the badge, but didn't realized when I pressed enter there was already a name in the Credits section. I do not want that name in the credits and I'd like to replace it.
    (So I wrote a name and pressed enter, as the field box was still open)

Am I doomed? :cry:

EDIT: You can still write any name in the credits field box even after choosing one.
    Does it get updated before they see it? Panicky, lol

EDIT: EDIT: Wrote lightning instead of Diamond Tier in thread name. :lolwut:

2. Juice Box

Juice Box Pangalactic Porcupine

Pretty sure it does bro, i've heard of people changing their NPC names, so I don't see why it wouldn't change the Credits as well.

3. Wolfchops

Hm, I hope so... I'd rather my own type of name than something else. :chucklefish:

4. OmnipotentEntity

OmnipotentEntity Code Monkey Forum Administrator

You can change the name in the credits field. Just revisit your rewards page, update the box and press redeem rewards again.

Seiga and Wolfchops like this.
  5. Wolfchops

Oh cool, it's just that I was worried that if you wrote a name in there for example and clicked save. You wouldn't be able to change it again? Wouldn't want the wrong name in the credits. :oops: Both the NPC and Credits field box can be edited multiple times. :cautious:

I'm wondering though, when will the submissions for the Credits/NPC name be closed?

6. OmnipotentEntity

OmnipotentEntity Code Monkey Forum Administrator

When we start pulling from it, which will be some time after preorders end.

Wolfchops likes this.
  7. Wolfchops

Thank you, I feel so relieved now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.