1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Have not recieved an email yet.

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Pyrosexual, Apr 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pyrosexual

Pyrosexual Aquatic Astronaut

As the title says, I haven't received an email from Humble yet. I ordered through google wallet, received a confirmation of purchase, but nothing else after that. This was roughly 12 hours ago. Should I be worried about something messing up or am I just being impatient and need to chill out?

2. OmnipotentEntity

OmnipotentEntity Code Monkey Forum Administrator

Can you PM me your e-mail that you used for purchase?

3. Ricky150

Ricky150 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Neither Have I, I put it to send the email to one that was different than the paypal

4. Tyggen

Tyggen Space Hobo

Same problem. Ordered two copies on two different email addresses, but I only recieved a message the order was ready for one of them. Should I PM the email used there as well?

-edit-

It's not in the spam folder, I already checked that but forgot to mention it.

5. Astray

Astray Void-Bound Voyager

same problem and i don't get where i can fail =\

6. DooM1991

DooM1991 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I pre ordered through amazon and got the email immediately. Maybe people should do that just in case google is having a problem.

7. goof2009

goof2009 Intergalactic Tourist

Same here, no email when I ordered from Google.

8. OmnipotentEntity

Can you guys e-mail rewards@chucklefish.org with the e-mail you used for purchase? We'll get you straightened out.

9. eliotcougar

eliotcougar Orbital Explorer

I didn't receive email too... I had to log in to my HumbleBundle account, and REDEEM my purchase there manually...

Look for the tiny button in the corner:
    Humble-Reclaim.jpg

10. NightFire

NightFire Parsec Taste Tester

Yea i had that issue as well just give it some time also not to freak you out but sometimes it depends on what email you use....

11. Tyggen

Tyggen Space Hobo

That worked for me at least, thanks. Didn't get the email reciept yet, but at least it means the purchase is in order.

12. leirlux

leirlux Master Chief

I've redemeed the key via Humble Bundle; got the license, but dunno where to use it! :)

13. OmnipotentEntity

Simply click on the button, it will take you to the http://playstarbound.com/redeem/ page.

14. leirlux

leirlux Master Chief

Thank you very much! It also said me to provide an e-mail so they contact me in a near future. Is it ok?

15. OmnipotentEntity

You obviously don't have to, but we'll be sending out e-mail to notify people when the beta launches.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.