1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed 4-pack questions

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Sikozu, Apr 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sikozu

Sikozu Void-Bound Voyager

I am in a gaming group and there are 8 of us in total. I'm planning on buying two 4-packs, so they can all get it at the cheaper rate.

Obviously I only need one key out of the first four pack. On the second four pack can all four keys been given to other people? I.e I don't have to use one for myself?

2. Zhang

Zhang Aquatic Astronaut

Another question related to 4 packs (I figured I could lump it in here rather than making my own thread)

If I want to get a copy for myself on a higher tier, is there any way I can still get a discounted additional 3 games? Or do I have to choose between a tier with a 4 pack and a tier that has a bonus (I had originally been planning to go Gold.)

Edit: obviously I've decided to jump on Gold. If I find a bit of extra cash laying around I may just splurge on a 4 pack anyhow.

3. OmnipotentEntity

OmnipotentEntity Code Monkey Forum Administrator

Yes, you get 4 giftable codes, you may give all 4 of them away.

Unfortunately, if you want a higher tier you'll need to get that separately. Sorry. :(

4. Patchouli

Patchouli Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So, having a higher tier in the first place, getting a 4-pack for friends won't interfere with that right? Or would I need to gift the 4-pack to someone else?

5. OmnipotentEntity

OmnipotentEntity Code Monkey Forum Administrator

No interference. You get a key, and when you redeem that key you get a page with 4 more keys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.