1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed A Question About the Novakid

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Foxmccloud810, Apr 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Foxmccloud810

Foxmccloud810 Void-Bound Voyager

Okay, I just have a quick question. Assuming we gather the $500,000 necessary to have the Novakid included into the game, will they be featured on the web character creator after all their art is finished?

-Unnecessary edit- I changed the a from a capital to lowercase, because it bothered me more than it should have.

2. HerpDerpy

HerpDerpy Guest

are you asking if the one who made the original suggestion will be given credit? because if they didn't i would be extremely disappointed in chucklefish as a company.

3. love doctor

love doctor Cosmic Narwhal

Hes asking if the char genrator here on the site will include the novakids if we reach the goal which is only time will tell id assume yes but no way of knowing for sure

4. Foxmccloud810

Foxmccloud810 Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks for replying, and also, yes, love doctor, you're correct, that's the question i'm asking.

5. Widgetcraft

Widgetcraft Space Hobo

I hope so, the character generator is a nifty little feature :)

6. OmnipotentEntity

OmnipotentEntity Code Monkey Forum Administrator

Yes, but not immediately.

Nesden likes this.
  7. kcbledsoe

kcbledsoe Space Spelunker

Another question which I've been wondering, and I would assume that the answer is yes, but along with the actual "novakid" sprites and character animations, would they also get everything else? As in, there own armor sets, armor perks, weapons, home world, backstories, quests, ship layouts upon release? Again, I assume that the answer is yes is we hit the 500k mark but I was just curious.

Edit
    And would the extra hired artists be working on all of those things exclusively? Would they also work to implement other features into Starbound?

8. OmnipotentEntity

OmnipotentEntity Code Monkey Forum Administrator

Yes, everything. And I don't know yet.

kcbledsoe likes this.
  9. BlindForger

BlindForger Void-Bound Voyager

Cool stuff. I have a question for the animator hires: will they be in studio or contract work?

10. NightFire

NightFire Parsec Taste Tester

your just asking that!?!?!?! my question would be how deadly is it to hold a match next to a novakid....its practically in there name...NOVA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.