1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed [Q] how does the 4-pack preorder work?

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Belik, Apr 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Belik

Belik Void-Bound Voyager

hi guys.
    i just wonder, if i get a 4-pack does all the links and keys go to my email or can i have it send it to different emails? what if i buy it as gift (there's this option in the payment window)
    thanks.

2. You'll receive a link to a Humble Store page which will give you 4 gift links (3 for others, 1 for you) from what I've seen.

3. Belik

Belik Void-Bound Voyager

oh. simple enough.
    but what happens when the game goes live? will the steam keys be sent to my email? or to those links in the humble store?

4. love doctor

love doctor Cosmic Narwhal

The way humble works is your steam key will be sent to your link on the humble store thats generally how it works but you will probably gey emails from both chuckle fish and humble humble telling you hey your purchase is updated and chucklefish saying steam keys are live since they will probably air it in a chronicle so be sure to save your humble emails for later use hiw ever should you lose it somehow humble has a good key resender recovery system

5. Steam Pirate

Steam Pirate Space Kumquat

A friend sent me the link, his email was already there. I entered my own email, and clicked submit.
    Didn't get an email yet. my friend got all of the emails... not sure if i am supposed to get on or not.

6. love doctor

love doctor Cosmic Narwhal

Did you enter your email in both fields because if you did humble should send you an email usually its instant but if it doesnt come in say an hour or 2 use the key resender and you should be good

Also did you enter your email correctly they cant email you if you give them a bad email

7. Belik

Belik Void-Bound Voyager

ok. i just preordered (yay!).
    you get 4 links in the humble store, then u send them to your friends, so they can enter their details.
    then each one get a new link in the humble store with his game.

8. Thynes1990

Thynes1990 Aquatic Astronaut

With the 4 pack, do all people get access to beta as well

9. Flayre

Flayre Space Hobo

I would guess so but it would be nice to have a confirmation

10. Belik

Belik Void-Bound Voyager

that's from the official Starbound site.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.