Race Meet the Novakid

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by Bietol, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Aavri

Aavri Title Not Found

I would like to thank Ayumi for clothing my novakid :3 *REALLY LATE ON THE THANKS*

2. Oh yea I remember seeing those before. And yea, the lack of coloring in the brand in the variations pic is the reason to what made me wonder if you decided to scrap colored brands.

3. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

What about Novacats? I want a Novacat as a pet! :3

Cat656 likes this.
  4. I KNEW THIS!!!:V
    (um..sorry for off-topic)

5. Qader

Qader Void-Bound Voyager

Hooray for the Neon Cowboys!!! I'd like a glowy glowy glow-worm race :3 Seriously... it's cool!

6. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

Loved the idea!

7. Kalvuric

Kalvuric Big Damn Hero

This thread has become a perfect example of "The More You Know" for me. I learned stuffs. :3

JackOfAllTrades and Bietol like this.
  8. Tojo

Tojo Existential Complex

Hey Bietol did you hear. The NovaKids are a stretch goal for SB, Congratz

9. Tojo

Tojo Existential Complex

Well to be honest there was a group of people who already knew the Novakids were already going in, myself included.

Galactic Avatar, olisr and Mopy like this.
  10. Wait what??? When did this happen, Tojo?

EDIT: Nevermind, found this. That's pretty amazing, Bietol, you're the first person to make a suggestion that will actually be implemented! (from what I've seen)

11. Cynical_Wolf

Cynical_Wolf Big Damn Hero

Lol... It probably will at the rate the pre-orders are selling at. Oh yeah, almost forgot congratz Bietol.

12. Yesssssers

13. Nesden

Nesden Cosmic Narwhal

Congrats Bietol!! :D

14. Tea Mate

Tea Mate Existential Complex

Yes. Have been waiting for a jellyfish-race for ages. And this one seems particularly interesting as well. If it was a playable race, I would pick it without a doubt.
    Another thing I really like is how the thread explains most of the interesting things/things you might want to know about the race, and yet isn't stretched out to the point where it becomes slightly bothersome to read. The presentation of the race is just right - not too long or short, well proportioned and interesting. That combined with a great initial idea means that it has a lot of potential.

15. Awesome idea Bietol, and congratulations! All I can think about is "Are you serious?" :giggle:

16. Saber Cherry

Saber Cherry Big Damn Hero

Congrats =)

17. This just goes to show that sometimes putting effort into fan creations goes further than you might expect! Congrats to all involved!

18. vlamer12

vlamer12 Big Damn Hero

Gratz on getting a chance to get in the game man ;)
    Even though I bet when suika learns about this he/she will be sad :(

Grzzz

vlamer12

19. Tojo

Tojo Existential Complex

Suika had a part in the creation, both are being credited for the addition.

20. Ken_Chihuly

Ken_Chihuly Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Well isn't that just awesome!

I can only imagine your reaction to all this