Paladin Securities - "When you need that sword and shield."

Discussion in 'Corporations Archive' started by NanoPaladin, Mar 15, 2013.

1. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

I'll check on all the mining operations, maybe the ones on the Moon are just bugged. I'll let ya' know.

2. NanoPaladin

NanoPaladin Subatomic Cosmonaut

**Sending encrypted data**

As an added precaution be sure to well encrypt all messages from now on

3. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Traces of Encrypted Data Found. Activating Breaker Procedure "Buster Sword"
    Reading.... Activating "PLANET BUSTER" Self Destruct Sequence And Putting It On Standby....

4. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

What is your need here Flux, I don't understand what you're trying to do.

5. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

((Ever heard of OC chat?))

6. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

It's not currently necessary at the moment. I'm not using brackets.

7. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

DETECTED! 1 indivisual! Teleporting CEO!!
    *BOOP*
    What the frak?

8. NanoPaladin

9. Geeky Meerkat

Geeky Meerkat Void-Bound Voyager

We the represenitives of Meerkat Studios send inquiries to Paladin Securities requesting a meeting for a potential job though we are unsure if your company is the company for Meerkat Studios. Please contact us at your earliest convenience.

10. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

A potential job? For this corporation to be sold to your's? I don't know what's going into your brain.

11. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Okay, you have five seconds to tell e why the hell I'm here? If you don't, I'm going home. I was sleeping!

12. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

You're being interrogated.

13. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Umm, you should have noticed, I was teleported here? I could go back buuuut, I'll stay. I like Paladin and you quite a bit. Even with the Union vs Nation stuff

14. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Union vs Nation, that's discontinued.

15. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

I know, but some hostility in the form of words still goes on. We shouldn't do that.
    Anyways, why am I here?

16. Opirian

Opirian Subatomic Cosmonaut

((added to list))

17. Geeky Meerkat

((Lovely I see my post was removed due to a roleback. I hardly even remember what it said.)) For your corporation to be purchased by ours? Not at all, we understand you to be a company that takes contracts with other companies. The contract we would like you to consider is simply that there is a planet we have recently established a number of Public and Free Access Entertainment Venues on, that has fallen under some hostilities. We hope to hire your company to deal with those hostilities in a very specific way and once those hostilities have been dealt with your company goes back to doing what it was doing and our company goes back to doing what it was doing. If such a job is something you believe your company can take care of please let me know and we will provide aditional details as to the exact nature of the hostilities.

18. NanoPaladin

Hmmm, alright it is easily something we can take care of. As long as it meets our requirements of lawfulness. Other than that we will be able to do this job for you. So what are the exact details? You may email them to my Private Message box for anonymity if you wish.

19. Geeky Meerkat

[Message sent with minimal levels of encription and easily cracked]
    Recently on one of the planets that we established our PaFAEs on mistook our arrival as an act of invasion. While this has been cleared up with the planet's government, apparently some residents of the planet are still confused on the matter and have entered a state of civil war insisting that we leave the planet. Please note we do not desire you to send a team to resolve this conflict as we prefer these cases to resolve themselves. However it has come to our attention that an off world orginization has been supplying the rebels with tech beyond that of what the planet has currently developed. It is our hope that you can send a team to end these supply shipments, and remove any factories from the planet that make use of this advanced tech.

To be clear these shipments started after our arrival and have been being done covertly.

We can offer Pixels and/or Advertising for your company in a demographic of your choosing should you accept this contract.

While we leave it to you to decide the exact method of carrying out the contract, it is of vital importance that your own tech remain under your control at all times. Any tech left behind by your company on the planet must be retrieved by your company at no expense to Meerkat Studios. Failure to carry out the contract after accepting... [pages of legal jargon follow making it unclear what exactly will happen if there is a breach of contract, but what is clear is that failure could be expensive.]
    [end message]

20. RockyTV

RockyTV Big Damn Hero

Name: RockyTV
    Position Desired: Mercenary (is that even an option?)
    Why should we hire you: Well, first of all, I am specialized in this Mercenary thing, so I have good skills of a Mercenary.
    Do you have any convictions against you: I don't think so